...against the machine? :awesome:

Sorry :LOL::(

haha I was waiting for someone to do that. :LOL:

ugh, but seriously. I'm going back to Taiwan for the first time in over a decade and I was SO looking forward to it for the past year and then THIS SUMMER IS SHITTING ON MY LIFE WITH ALL THIS AMAZING THAT I CAN'T GO TO ANYMORE. :fear:

I'll calm down later. It's nearly 4am here and I've been up since 9am.

so either everyone crashes suite or have a cutoff time.

id almost prefer to have my own room in the same hotel and pitch in for the suite a lil' and bring my own+more liquor.

Same.

If this is a two/three day event, there might be other bands I want to see and I might want to stay longer. Or, even if it is for one day, I'd still have to stay somewhere for two nights.

What. The. Fuck. I will try my bloody hardest to go to this. Holy shit.

If you're going, I'm definitely going. No ifs, ands, whats or buts. :awesome:

That's my thinking as well.

All this planning might be for naught. Unless, someone just buys a group of tickets and then people pay that person back for their ticket.

Trying to get a ticket would be a real nightmare. So a group of tickets... le sigh.

I did not just check plane ticket prices to LA :LOL:

you're encouraging me to be a bad girl.

Oh I know it's going to be just like last year: no money or no holiday, being forced to cancel and have my heart broken.

Trying to get a ticket would be a real nightmare. So a group of tickets... le sigh.

Oh I know it's going to be just like last year: no money or no holiday, being forced to cancel and have my heart broken.

:supersad:

You guys make me feel bad about living here :LOL:

I would cry if all of you came, I really would.

I would so love to finally meet you!

Let's face it this is not going to happen for me unless I win the lottery or some distance relative dies and make me the heir to their fortune! :LOL:

I would so love to finally meet you!

Let's face it this is not going to happen for me unless I win the lottery or some distance relative dies and make me the heir to their fortune! :LOL:

Don't worry, I will definitely be visiting the UK one day, we have to meet :happy:

:LOL: Those were my thoughts on Reading/Leeds

Archived