:awesome:

Seriously, we need more details...like, now.

YES. This kind of cliff-hanging is kind of a bitch. *impatient* :LOL:

I never thought I would say this, but thank goodness I live in LA/OC. :stunned:

*edit*

Don't take that last part too seriously. I'm just excited at the possibility to see RATM olol.

YES. This kind of cliff-hanging is kind of a bitch. *impatient* :LOL:

I never thought I would say this, but thank goodness I live in LA/OC. :stunned:

:LOL:

I absolutely agree! Lol. Probably the only benefits to living here, the shows. :happy:

HAHAHAH! Just saw the last part, Rage are going to be.....:stunned:

PS You must chip in for the price of the suite. We'll all split it between us all. It shouldn't be much at all, since it's for one night and like, a bunch of people. :p

I'll have to wait and make sure I 100% get tickets to this gig before pitching in for the room. AAaaaaaaah!! Can't wait!

I'll have to wait and make sure I 100% get tickets to this gig before pitching in for the room. AAaaaaaaah!! Can't wait!

Haha, oh, trust me, we're not booking yet! We're waiting as well to see where the venue is and what not. :happy: And then we can all discuss about places to stay.

so either everyone crashes suite or have a cutoff time.

id almost prefer to have my own room in the same hotel and pitch in for the suite a lil' and bring my own+more liquor.

last time i saw rage was at the paladium. i had to ditch comicon for it :(

such a nice small show

so either everyone crashes suite or have a cutoff time.

id almost prefer to have my own room in the same hotel and pitch in for the suite a lil' and bring my own+more liquor.

last time i saw rage was at the paladium. i had to ditch comicon for it :(

such a nice small show

Haha, well if you're going to be someone who actually stays the night there, then yeah, it'd be nice to pitch in. But if you're just going to go to party, I guess, just bring something for the party? :erm:

yeah... im just wonderin how long we want the afterparty to go for.. i cna prob roll damn late.. maybe we all pitch for a person who gets their own room to get a second room to all crash in so we dont gotta do 2 days in the suite b/c of checking being like 1pm and we might stay up till 5-6?

*shrug*

owell, we got time. main thing will be if there is a cut-off-time for the afterparty or not :D which is determined by host.

yeah... im just wonderin how long we want the afterparty to go for.. i cna prob roll damn late.. maybe we all pitch for a person who gets their own room to get a second room to all crash in so we dont gotta do 2 days in the suite b/c of checking being like 1pm and we might stay up till 5-6?

*shrug*

owell, we got time. main thing will be if there is a cut-off-time for the afterparty or not :D which is determined by host.

Good idea......:happy: We'll all discuss it more once we get more information and what not about the show.

Archived