:awesome:

EDIT: Ok, so maybe a BBQ the night before the show? Or....what? I mean, cause it all depends on everyone's schedules and even, where the show is going to be held at....

That would be fun!

No intentions of scalping, I just want a ticket. I just pray frontgate isn't the online ticketing vendor when tickets go on sale....:eek:

Oh no, I meant that I would refuse to take more money than I paid for the tickets if I were to resell them :)

:eek:

I would buy tickets for all of you if I could. Actually, if it's restricted to SoCal residents, I would be perfectly willing to buy your tickets for you.

So Mel, remember how I bought you that little somethin somethin?

It's listed on RATM's website.

They must've put it today because it wasn't there last night. So excited I started tearing up a little.

Who was asking for $15?

CJ wasn't asking for any money! He was just suggesting the possibility that, if tickets are restricted to so cal residents, he could recruit some of his local friends to buy tickets for boardies and maybe be paid $15 for their trouble.

CJ wasn't asking for any money! He was just suggesting the possibility that, if tickets are restricted to so cal residents, he could recruit some of his local friends to buy tickets for boardies and maybe be paid $15 for their trouble.

That was the impression I got; hence the question.

So Mel, remember how I bought you that little somethin somethin?

They must've put it today because it wasn't there last night. So excited I started tearing up a little.

ERIN OMG :awesome:

We all must get tickets.

I meant by Muse, but thanks for the attitude.

Um. Pretty sure that by clicking the "NEWS" tab or listed tour dates you could easily find that out. And you didn't specify...

great find. I've been to the Great Park. (my extended family lives nearby) I'm still wondering how a music festival would actually happen there though. I could see RATM, Muse, RA being a full scale one day large festival. (Part of me wants more intimate setting though.)

great find. I've been to the Great Park. (my extended family lives nearby) I'm still wondering how a music festival would actually happen there though. I could see RATM, Muse, RA being a full scale one day large festival. (Part of me wants more intimate setting though.)

But more intimate means fewer tickets. So I will gladly trade intimacy for better chances of getting there!

That's what I'm thinking, a big one day fest.

But more intimate means fewer tickets. So I will gladly trade intimacy for better chances of getting there!

Same.

Also, it hopefully means tickets aren't exclusive to SoCal residents only.

I was just speculating that it would be a more intimate venue based on the types of events listed on the Goldenvoice FB page.

HOOOOOOOOOOOLY SHIT! Living in Heaven! This is the best news...ever!

I hope this puts the boys back in the right direction writing some proper rock music. I guess we can expect no starlight or undisclosed desires? instead, maybe dead star? CE? Agitated???

Archived