I just looked up flights from Bellingham with Allegiant Air, kinda pricey. I wonder how much does it cost to fly out of Seattle...

I actually lol'd. :LOL:

Veronica, you met her in Portland, lives in Seattle and looked up a flight for it and said it was around $142 for roundtrip. :erm:

:chuckle:

I don't know how I would react if I saw all of you in one place...

Well, maybe you'll be able to find out in July. :awesome:

Veronica, you met her in Portland, lives in Seattle and looked up a flight for it and said it was around $142 for roundtrip. :erm:

WOAH WOAH. Clearly I was looking at the wrong airline. That would totally be doable, I think. *strokes beard*

Should wait until something is confirmed before planning anything though.

PS - So like, what's up with you?! Can't believe it's already been a year since Seattle/Portland.

WOAH WOAH. Clearly I was looking at the wrong airline. That would totally be doable, I think. *strokes beard*

:'( Don't play with my heart, it is fragile!

Yeah, like Liz said, we need details.

This. Is. Fucking. Amazing.

We need details.

:yesey: I wonder when they'll be announcing more stuff? Also wondering how much tickets are as well. :$

PS - So like, what's up with you?! Can't believe it's already been a year since Seattle/Portland.

Haha, yeah, I don't know where she found it. I only see $305 for a RT flight from Seattle. :erm:

Uhhhh, not much. Livin' in California now. Not doing much. And I cannot believe it has been that long. Its nearly been a year and a half from Deck the Hall Ball. :supersad: What's new with you girly?

:yesey: I wonder when they'll be announcing more stuff? Also wondering how much tickets are as well. :$

Haha, yeah, I don't know where she found it. I only see $305 for a RT flight from Seattle. :erm:

Uhhhh, not much. Livin' in California now. Not doing much. And I cannot believe it has been that long. Its nearly been a year and a half from Deck the Hall Ball. :supersad: What's new with you girly?

IF this is true, I wonder if the venue will be 21+? Not that it will matter for me by that time (:awesome:). Just thinking about the ones that are a bit younger.

Oooh, I'll have to ask her about that.

Sweeeet. Whereabouts in Cali are you? Must be so nice to not have to deal with our rainy weather all the time.

Time is going by so fast. Holy mother. Not a heck of a lot. Just working now and trying to figure out what direction I'd like to go in as far as uni goes. It's been three years and I still have no idea. :LOL:

IF this is true, I wonder if the venue will be 21+? Not that it will matter for me by that time (:awesome:). Just thinking about the ones that are a bit younger.

Oooh, I'll have to ask her about that.

Sweeeet. Whereabouts in Cali are you? Must be so nice to not have to deal with our rainy weather all the time.

Time is going by so fast. Holy mother. Not a heck of a lot. Just working now and trying to figure out what direction I'd like to go in as far as uni goes. It's been three years and I still have no idea. :LOL:

:stunned: I really hope it's not 21+..............I'll just barely be 20 by then. Lol.

I actually live about 30 minutes outside of LA. So this gig is purty convenient location wise. And trust me, I don't miss the weather up North what so ever. :LOL:

That's good! I wish you the best of luck for your decision making! :awesome:

Gahhh money sucks :(

:ninja:

Also, I don't know if it will help out much for those of you looking for flights, but USUALLY if you look at flights on a Monday or Tuesday, the price will go down a little bit. Over the weekend, the prices increase. Don't give up guys. :happy:

:stunned: I really hope it's not 21+..............I'll just barely be 20 by then. Lol.

I actually live about 30 minutes outside of LA. So this gig is purty convenient location wise. And trust me, I don't miss the weather up North what so ever. :LOL:

That's good! I wish you the best of luck for your decision making! :awesome:

Nooooo. I'm sorry I brought it up, just popped into my mind though.

NOICE. I'd love to have an excuse to visit LA this summer. The one and only time I went to California I was six.

Cheers!

I will cry forever if it is 21+

Aging potion!

Oh geeze, it would be around $400 roundtrip for me. Balls. I'll have to pay attention to my dings.

Dings?

Fake IDs anyone? :shifty:

I used my older cousin's ID in Vegas last year. It worked, booyah.

Nooooo. I'm sorry I brought it up, just popped into my mind though.

NOICE. I'd love to have an excuse to visit LA this summer. The one and only time I went to California I was six.

I used my older cousin's ID in Vegas last year. It worked, booyah.

Haha, it's all chill. I don't really care. I have my tits to show if it's 21+. :rolleyes:

California....isn't really anything special though. Lol. I mean, I grew up here for 17 years and it's just a land of heat and pimps.

Soooooooo lucky! I don't know how to get away with that stuff. :LOL:

MELINA: We need to get everyone on skype when Michael gets back tomorrow and talk about all of this....:shifty:

Also, I don't know if it will help out much for those of you looking for flights, but USUALLY if you look at flights on a Monday or Tuesday, the price will go down a little bit. Over the weekend, the prices increase. Don't give up guys. :happy:

As in look them up on those days or book them for those days? The gig is on a Saturday so assuming I have a FT job by then, I can only fly out Friday and leave Sunday.

As in look them up on those days or book them for those days? The gig is on a Saturday so assuming I have a FT job by then, I can only fly out Friday and leave Sunday.

Look them up on those days. It won't go down that much, but it should be able to save you some dollars. I hope it works out for ya! :happy:

Archived