I'm kind of nervous about tickets for this event. It was ridiculously hard to even get tickets to Almost Acoustic Christmas last year (a KROQ event). And this lineup....already seems pretty insane.

CJ: Yeah, we do skype every so often. But we should definitely all get together one night and discuss it on there a little bit more once details become available.

Ill be doin the rage+muse and OSL.

I'm gonna have to recruit ppl to help me buy tix. Anyone willing to pay an extra 15 or so if I get friends to try and get them thankyoub fee ?

I'm scared and hope its not weenie roast I can't usually get tickets to that :(

And I don't think they let ppl out of LA count buy tickets by credit card address' zip code.

Agreed at the no posting password.

Hopefully a mod will be on that to help

Ill be doin the rage+muse and OSL.

I'm gonna have to recruit ppl to help me buy tix. Anyone willing to pay an extra 15 or so if I get friends to try and get them thankyoub fee ?

I'm scared and hope its not weenie roast I can't usually get tickets to that :(

And I don't think they let ppl out of LA count buy tickets by credit card address' zip code.

Agreed at the no posting password.

Hopefully a mod will be on that to help

What do you mean about paying the extra 15? :erm:

Weenie Roast is in early June. This event is not it. This could be like the Rage show last July @ the Hollywood Palladium. However, for this show, only 2 tickets were sold at a time. The other factor I hated about not going to this show was because tickets were only being sold to residents of LA and Orange County. (I could see this happening again unfortunately) [i live in Ventura, ugh.]

I remember even being able to find 2 tickets, however, not being able to "submit order" on ticketmaster.

This is a once in a lifetime opportunity. For all you Rise Against haters out there, give them another chance. Listen to their latest album Endgame. (This album is my favorite and that is saying something because I've seen them multiple times in concert.)

and as for RATM, they have been #1 on my list for bands I still need to see live in concert.

Weenie Roast is in early June. This event is not it. This could be like the Rage show last July @ the Hollywood Palladium. However, for this show, only 2 tickets were sold at a time. The other factor I hated about not going to this show was because tickets were only being sold to residents of LA and Orange County. (I could see this happening again unfortunately) [i live in Ventura, ugh.]

I remember even being able to find 2 tickets, however, not being able to "submit order" on ticketmaster.

This is a once in a lifetime opportunity. For all you Rise Against haters out there, give them another chance. Listen to their latest album Endgame. (This album is my favorite and that is saying something because I've seen them multiple times in concert.)

and as for RATM, they have been #1 on my list for bands I still need to see live in concert.

:yesey:

For some reason, I feel like it's KROQ's Epicenter festival. I THINK it was previously called Inland Invasion. They haven't had a steady schedule, one year the did it in September, the next in August.

I hope we're all able to get tickets to this.

EDIT: Can we start some sort of petition to get Tom and Matt on stage together and duke it out? :awesome:

The other factor I hated about not going to this show was because tickets were only being sold to residents of LA and Orange County. (I could see this happening again unfortunately)

:'( I really hope that's not the case for this show, but I have to admit that I did get that feeling when I first heard about the event. :'( :'(

I think it may depend on how big the venue is where it's held, as well as who promotes it. KROQ ACX 2009 was limited to residents of LA, Orange, Ventura, San Bernardino, and Riverside Counties. (It was changed to all of California in 2010.) The RATM Palladium event may have been limited even further mainly because it was at such a tiny venue.

:yesey:

For some reason, I feel like it's KROQ's Epicenter festival. I THINK it was previously called Inland Invasion. They haven't had a steady schedule, one year the did it in September, the next in August.

I hope we're all able to get tickets to this.

Yah I went to Epicenter in 2009. (didn't go to 2010 Epicenter because that was the infamous "Muse Staples Center Invasion" haha.) If it is at epicenter though, yes more people would be guaranteed to get tickets, however, less intimate. Hopefully we are all able to get tickets. RATM knows how to avoid the scalpers.

:'( I really hope that's not the case for this show, but I have to admit that I did get that feeling when I first heard about the event. :'( :'(

we'll have to cross our fingers. If that is the case though, I'm buying tickets from my cousins house in OC with his credit card. (Avoid IP address issues as well.)

Yah I went to Epicenter in 2009. (didn't go to 2010 Epicenter because that was the infamous "Muse Staples Center Invasion" haha.) If it is at epicenter though, yes more people would be guaranteed to get tickets, however, less intimate. Hopefully we are all able to get tickets. RATM knows how to avoid the scalpers.

Well, I mean, it seems like they are going to be adding more to the lineup with the way they said it. That's why it gets me to believe it'll be some sort of festival. It wouldn't be intimate, no, but at least we'd have a better chance at getting in. :happy:

I'm exceedingly puzzled by this.

July 30 is too late for Weenie Roast and too early for Epicenter.

Also, the post said specifically Los Angeles. I would expect Coachella would not be one of those outfits that get Los Angeles confused with SoCal, so am thinking it would be in LA proper. Also, I rather it not be in the desert in July.

This limits large venues. Hollywood Bowl, not happening. Greek already booked. There are three stadiums, that could be used, but Rage is normally not into those kind of venues. There is Los Angeles State Park I guess?

I just need for there to be a freaking announcement. Aaargh.

What do you mean about paying the extra 15? :erm:

was just an idea to recruit more friends of mine to buy tix and i pay for them cash right then for the tix (since credit card limit), and give them the $15 for doin it on their card and sitting at the comp. since weenie roast is stupidly hard to get tix for.

but, I agree with the point people are making that July is too late for weenie roast.

was just an idea to recruit more friends of mine to buy tix and i pay for them cash right then for the tix (since credit card limit), and give them the $15 for doin it on their card and sitting at the comp. since weenie roast is stupidly hard to get tix for.

but, I agree with the point people are making that July is too late for weenie roast.

I'd be willing to do that.

Oh! Righteous. I see. :happy:

we gotta do a socal muser meetup for a picnic or bbq or dinner at a restaurant

Put me down for a Socal meetup as well.... July/August is gonna be wild!:D

:eek:

I would buy tickets for all of you if I could. Actually, if it's restricted to SoCal residents, I would be perfectly willing to buy your tickets for you.

I'd definitely pay you some extra cheddar if the restriction were in place and you grabbed me an extra ticket! :D

Archived