If I can buy from here in the UK, I will gladly pick up 2 tix and pass them to muser friends so long as I can get the info and password.

Oh no, I meant that I would refuse to take more money than I paid for the tickets if I were to resell them :)

Awesomeness.....I just want to make sure I'm there and I have access to 1 ticket for entry. Already booked a hotel downtown for 07/30

Why is there even an assumption that tickets will be reserved to SoCal residents?

And if so, I'll pay for someone to get me 2 tix.

For events held by KROQ, sometimes they limit ticket purchases to SoCal residents.

If this is the case, I will gladly buy up as many tickets as I can to sell to you guys.

There's no way I can miss this. My birthday is coming up. Everyone who usually gives me gifts should limit it to cash or Southwest giftcards only. :awesome:

Totally forgot about my birthday next month. Money towards a flight would be a nice gift for sure.

Yes. :$ Keep it for your ticket!

:yesey:

But I have to send something to my wife for her birthday!

Wait holy shit a Muse and RATM gig in Irvine? 10 minutes away from me? YOU'RE SHITTING ME.

You had better fucking be there, or I swear to god I will show up at your house this summer if we miss one more opportunity to meet each other.

But I have to send something to my wife for her birthday!

You had better fucking be there, or I swear to god I will show up at your house this summer if we miss one more opportunity to meet each other.

If it's this close you can for sure expect me to be there, I have no excuse not to! (except that I'm broke from Coachella...)

Not confirmed yet man! Get a grip! (At least location)

AHHH. Got a little excited there, I'll be lurking for more news :ninja:

SOMETHING LIKE THAT. But seriously... I'm more excited for RATM than Muse to be honest...

Oh, same here for sure :chuckle: I'll be seeing Myooze at OSL anyhow, I don't know if I would be paying to go to this if RATM weren't there.

K that's a lie, but still :LOL:

Archived