None of this sounds like it's happening, I really can't see a reason for it to happen either... But if it's confirmed, it's confirmed!

I still can't really believe it, I'm not going to get my hopes up in case I can't get tickets :(

So the only info we have is that RATM and Muse are playing on July 30th? Eeeeessshhhhhhh. I need to start saving up then!

:yesey:

I have a concert fund luckily :cool: Only good thing about missing Coachella is that I still have money saved :LOL:

The Coliseum is a football stadium across the street from USC. I'm feeling this could be a stadium show, which would be awesome because GA would be huge. I could be wrong and would also love the Forum. I prefer it to Staples for sure.

Indeed! Staples was cool but need a change of scenery

A stadium show, woah, that would be a first for Muse here in Los Angeles

This summer is going to bankrupt me. 3 U2 shows, Outside Lands, The Kills and LA Rising. I imagine there will be a Foo Fighters show and probably an Incubus show too. Thankfully, I'm out of town the weekend of Weenie Roast, so I won't be tempted by that.

I got Anime Expo 2011 all 4 days with costumes on all 3 days plus a masquerade entry, the Muse LA Rising Show, Camp Hollywood for Swing Dancing and then moving into a new apartment :eek:

Archived