Don't worry, I will definitely be visiting the UK one day, we have to meet :happy:

:LOL: Those were my thoughts on Reading/Leeds

And I am planning to go back to LA at some stage for a holiday so we will def meet and I will get to stroke your amazing hair :yesey:

Muse screwing fans out of their money on both sides of the atlantic since the fifties! :LOL:

And I am planning to go back to LA at some stage for a holiday so we will def meet and I will get to stroke your amazing hair :yesey:

Muse screwing fans out of their money on both sides of the atlantic since the fifties! :LOL:

That would be wonderful :happy: I'll be here! And my hair will too :LOL:

Ahahaha :chuckle: I heard Matt's manic laughter in my head

I guess I'm just antsy.

If I knew how much a ticket was going to cost, I'd be able to say for sure if I can go. I've spent over $300 for Leeds + Reading tickets and $200+ for Outside Lands. There's a part of me hoping this show will be a little bit lighter on the wallet (but I doubt it).

I've been at Coachella all weekend so I haven't been able to post here, but I had plenty of you guys texting me when the news broke, so thanks, I was almost too shocked and excited to watch The National. :LOL:

But as a SoCal resident, obviously I'm there. I don't really listen to Rage, but I can change that in the next few months. ;) Rise Against...I doubt you'll ever get me listening to them. :p

Hmm...

I might have a job soon, so we'll see. My car hasn't been reliable lately. Greyhound or Amtrak from TX to Cali would be interesting. :LOL:

:awesome: Come. Kidnap Aurora.

I've been at Coachella all weekend so I haven't been able to post here, but I had plenty of you guys texting me when the news broke, so thanks, I was almost too shocked and excited to watch The National. :LOL:

But as a SoCal resident, obviously I'm there. I don't really listen to Rage, but I can change that in the next few months. ;) Rise Against...I doubt you'll ever get me listening to them. :p

We are definitely not listening to Rise Against.... :LOL:

fucking whinge away. last week people were complaining about only reading and leeds being assured of OSS :rolleyes:

it's always something. and it's all bellamy's fault. :p

:chuckle:

:awesome: Come. Kidnap Aurora.

That would be a little difficult since she lives over 600 miles away. :p

I think I'd only be able to go if I had some sort of press pass. I would also not be able to afford accomodation, so I'd have to loiter somewhere and sleep. I've done it before. :chuckle:

Yeah. Most probably a big 1day festval on a Saturday.

Weenie roast tickets are hard to get :(

Kroq events are always hard to get and scalpers are always the case and if the line is good its even harder

It could either be weenie or even inland invasion who knows maybe a benefit gig?

Archived