rail during rage isnt as bad as one would think.. but if you get pulled off of it somehow... odear. :D

I fight back. People have tried to pry me from rail before. I've been to a rage show before. And other shows with tougher pits than Muse. I'm not worried about myself, but I'm worried about my sister. She's taller than me, but not as strong. Might have to get her to work out. :LOL:

YES! We'll do it!

And when I fight back, I get dirty (AKA, biting, spitting and jabbing people in the neck and eyes.). Prying people from rail is dirty to begin with. I don't play nice.

:awesome:

Yeah, I think I've learned my lesson to fight back with people trying to pry me off. :facepalm: No more mr. nice guy. :mad::p

:awesome:

Yeah, I think I've learned my lesson to fight back with people trying to pry me off. :facepalm: No more mr. nice guy. :mad::p

Yeah, and if anything, maybe flag down one of the security guards for the band for assistance. They've always been more helpful in the crowd for me than venue security. Haven't had the need for it for Muse (yet). But with another band, I had one dude ruthlessly tugging on my hair, pushing me and trying to move my hands off the rail. I let it go for a while, then couldn't take it anymore and fought back. The band security guard pulled him out and kicked his ass :LOL: . Venue security just stood there, doing nothing the entire time. :rolleyes:

My cousin manages bands for a living, and she's managing My Chemical Romance right now, who is in the same record company as Muse. So when I saw them live at Staples September 25th, I got those tickets for free in the seats to the right of the stage, close by. So I asked if my mom can ask my cousin to try and get tickets for free again for this. That would be amazing, but there's no guarantee.

if you havnt been to many shows, are short, or have a person tagging along and holding your hand... do not expect to be anywhere close in GA (you will be standing at the back)

so i say aim for close seats. but also, if you get GA you will probably be able to swap those for decent seats.

haha well upon further review, my dad will not be going, he is not a fan of rap, nor rage against the machine lol. So I will be going alone...

That said, ehhhh. I'm 6 foot, skinny at 173 pounds.. Is it like a war trying to get into ga? I guess I would have to camp out all morning, and wouldn't be able to use the bathroom throughout the concert.. ; | Oh the dilemma.

Does anyone know for sure if or if not ticketmaster.com ships to the UK? I've only found conflicting information after googling

Last time I checked which was last year for Phoenix and Vegas, Ticketmaster US only ship ticket to the US or Canada... all the rest is will call (box office collection).

Last time I checked which was last year for Phoenix and Vegas, Ticketmaster US only ship ticket to the US or Canada... all the rest is will call (box office collection).

Ah ok, thanks Laure, i'll do that :happy:. I wasn't sure about that cause we might not be able to go so will have to sell them on but i just found information saying it's possible to authorise someone else to pick them up, hopefully it's reliable...

Archived