I originally pulled up Sec 22 row 2 but i wasn't sure if that was row 2 because it was sort of confusing so I let it go to see what else there was. The rows went higher and higher til it switched to sec 7 and I got row 2. Does Matt always stand on the same side? I've only been to the Resistance tour so sorry if that's a dumb question. Would've been cool to be on that side but oh well, can't be too picky.

Matt moves around the stage a lot more these days. I always used to get the left side too but Chris and Matt move about a fair bit.

This is going to be so awesome :happy:

:eek: You let it go?!?!

Yeah, I know. I should have left them in my cart and looked again but I wasn't sure what the ticket limit was and I've never bought tickets from concert maps before. I wanted to see if there was a better section than Sec 22. That's ok. I still got row 2, just on the other side.

Wooooooooooo! Thanks so much to Michael for getting us awesome seats! :happy:

Looks like it is, there's some available as i type this.

Also, thanks again Liz :happy:

You're going? :awesome:

Looks like it :LOL: If all goes to plan then I'm looking at being out there for a week, making a proper little holiday of it.

Good luck Olly!

:eek: Ahhhhhh this is so exciting! We definitely have to go to Disneyland etc.!

bollocks, just went to buy some from concert maps, nearly clicked 'place order' before I realised it was seating

Olly, I think you will have no problem getting GA tix tomorrow. The LA Coliseum is HUGE.

Can't really afford this and Lolla. Ah well.

:supersad:

I can't wait! :happy: Aww, I'm so glad some of you overseas people are flying here for this.

Looking at being out there for about 6 nights atm so going to make a proper little trip of it, be nice to visit somewhere I've never been before!

Yep :awesome: I eventually got tickets for me and Ali that are getting sent to Liz (though until she has the tickets i'll be worried i did something wrong :LOL:). See you there!

I owe you guys a drink :LOL:

Waiiiiit, so a disneyland muser meetup the day before????? :awesome:

Plz not day before, don't think we'll arrive til then!

:supersad: Noooooooooo! I want to meet all of you coming from abroad. :(

Maybe on Sunday....the day after the show? :erm:

Someone wants to meet me! *fistpump* You shall! We'll be around for about 5 days after the gig i think :happy:

EDIT: Somehow missed this but...

No you don't but if you want to buy me a drink when i (hopefully) see you next month you're welcome to :p

I have tickets to Reading. I want to go to LA Rising SO BAD, but I don't think I can do both. Which show do you think would have the better setlist? Ugh! Decisions, decisions.

Full OOS at Reading almost guaranteed, so I'd go there.

Yep :awesome: I eventually got tickets for me and Ali that are getting sent to Liz (though until she has the tickets i'll be worried i did something wrong :LOL:). See you there!

Yaaaaaay! :D

Looking at being out there for about 6 nights atm so going to make a proper little trip of it, be nice to visit somewhere I've never been before!

Plz not day before, don't think we'll arrive til then!

6 days is perfect! If you guys like The Naked and Famous, they're playing in LA on August 2nd so you could see them with me as well :D

I'm free to go to Disneyland whenever is best for you guys!

Yaaaaaay! :D

If you guys like The Naked and Famous, they're playing in LA on August 2nd so you could see them with me as well :D

:happy:

I lurk the TNAF thread and noticed this when whoever posted it posted it. I love them and haven't seen them live yet so i'd certainly be tempted. Just not sure about spending so much of my time on a holiday at gigs, we'll see though.

:happy:

I lurk the TNAF thread and noticed this when whoever posted it posted it. I love them and haven't seen them live yet so i'd certainly be tempted. Just not sure about spending so much of my time on a holiday at gigs, we'll see though.

It's just one night out of 6 though! :D Heehee, I'm kidding, but it would be awesome if you could go :)

Someone wants to meet me! *fistpump* You shall! We'll be around for about 5 days after the gig i think :happy:

:awesome:

Hope you guys enjoy your stay here in Cali. Lol. It's...interesting to say the least. :p

I'm free to go to Disneyland whenever is best for you guys!

^^^^^^^

Same. So whenever everyone is available for disneyland, we should definitely go. :happy:

Surprised there are still tickets availible right now. Hopefully scalpers keep their hands off these tickets so I can buy my tickets later once my funds come through. I would've had my tickets right now if I hadn't bought tickets for the National this past weekend.

Surprised there are still tickets availible right now. Hopefully scalpers keep their hands off these tickets so I can buy my tickets later once my funds come through. I would've had my tickets right now if I hadn't bought tickets for the National this past weekend.

i would not assume tickets will last beyond tomorrow.

i will not be attending the disneyland retreat. i might do universal though b/c i have a season pass *shrug*

i would not assume tickets will last beyond tomorrow.

The latest i'll be getting my tickets, if nothing comes through today would be 10 AM tomorrow on the general sale. I just need some things on my credit card to clear, and if they clear after tickets are done on the muse pre-sale i'll just buy them tomorow. I'd much rather get them through here though.

Archived