Yeah, they always mail them out in my experience. :(

Aww but it gives Will Call as on option but with no tick box next to it, i assumed if i just left the regular mail thing unticked then that's Will Call but i clicked "next" and nothing happens. Lame. Guess i'll just try my luck on Ticketmaster tomorrow.

Yes. Concertmaps didn't even give me a non-GA option.

So yeah, looks like melon and I won't be queuing with you guys, so no fruit snacks this time. :p Luckily I'll see most of you at other shows this year, and if there's any other seated Musers, we can always hang out in the hallways and enjoy the fact that we can actually eat and go to the bathroom. :LOL:

:LOL: Lucky bastards. Yeah, we'll definitely meet up at Lolla and OSL.

Tried again at 10:20 on the dot, got 2 GA tix. Thank you, Muse presale! :D

Now I need to get my road trip buddies together...

Anyway, looking forward to meeting some of you Lollagoers! I probably won't try for barrier, since it depends on when I drive into LA, but I'll be hanging out in the back.

The cool part for GA peeps, is our entrance is the tunnel the players use. It's pretty freaking cool.

There are tunnels to access seats per section, which is great for after the show. There are also two concourses. The upper will have food and beverage (including Coliseum dogs which are the same as Dodger dogs). The lower usually has a ton of different food stands.

Based on my two experiences seeing Metallica at the Coliseum, for those of you in seats, be prepared for people to throw stuff from the top of the stadium. I might bring a poncho just in case.

If anyone needs any Coliseum tips, let me know. I go there for every USC game. I will warn you parking will be expensive. USC will probably charge $25. The Coliseum lot is pretty small, so to park there you'd need to get there pretty early.

If anyone needs any Coliseum tips, let me know. I go there for every USC game. I will warn you parking will be expensive. USC will probably charge $25. The Coliseum lot is pretty small, so to park there you'd need to get there pretty early.

Parking tips would be really appreciated. $25 parking charge isn't surprising. I end up paying that much any time I'm at Staples Center. Does USC have plenty of lots?

Parking tips would be really appreciated. $25 parking charge isn't surprising. I end up paying that much any time I'm at Staples Center. Does USC have plenty of lots?

USC has 7 parking structures, which should be enough for everyone who needs parking. The one on Jefferson and Hope street called the Parking Center is less expensive, usually $15. It's on the other side of the freeway from campus, but is still easily walkable to the stadium. The other structures will run $25 a piece and are accessible from around the campus proper.

If you don't mind walking there is street parking. I would recommend staying north of USC, between Vermont and Figueroa.

damn, presale sold out already :(

Keep trying! As late as 10:50, I saw the gray button. :D

I just found out the driver of our epic AZ to LA road trip might not make it after all! I might need to look into hotels...is anyone looking a for a couple of roomies for the night of July 30?

USC has 7 parking structures, which should be enough for everyone who needs parking. The one on Jefferson and Hope street called the Parking Center is less expensive, usually $15. It's on the other side of the freeway from campus, but is still easily walkable to the stadium. The other structures will run $25 a piece and are accessible from around the campus proper.

If you don't mind walking there is street parking. I would recommend staying north of USC, between Vermont and Figueroa.

Thanks, I'll look into all of this as the event draws nearer! ;)

@ sprocketeer : you and melon settling for seats?

Yep.

We'll have barrier opportunities at the August festivals, anyway.

no, still gray on concertmaps. what's the kroq password? or is it diff for each email they send out to members?

Concertmaps usually puts new tickets out every 10 minutes on the dot, if past experience is any indication.

There's one presale password, but it's not allowed to be posted here. Regardless, it's not hard to find. Either sign up for KROQ street team or check out some of the Facebook pages of some of the artists playing. ;)

There's one presale password, but it's not allowed to be posted here. Regardless, it's not hard to find. Either sign up for KROQ street team or check out some of the Facebook pages of some of the artists playing. ;)

hmm.. both sites are blocked at work. i'll see on my phone ...

Archived