Yep.

We'll have barrier opportunities at the August festivals, anyway.

You gonna try to get GA tomorrow on official sale? I've recruited friends to attempt to get extra GA.

msg me if u want to coordinate hotel/afterparty. not getting many hits from u folks :/

I just got section 7 row 2 from concert maps. I pulled up lots of options and didn't know what row was best since I've never been there. But I figured the lower the better right? TM was only offering rows 45 and up which doesn't sound good!

I just got section 7 row 2 from concert maps. I pulled up lots of options and didn't know what row was best since I've never been there. But I figured the lower the better right? TM was only offering rows 45 and up which doesn't sound good!

That is really good!

Hell ya! Glad I randomly refreshed .mu presale and got sec 22 row 1 on Matt's side!!! Wish Concert Maps would split it out GA and seats so you can pick instead of GA being exhausted then going to seats.

I just got Section 7 row 5 from concert maps too :D They look pretty good to me.

Have been planning my trip to the USA for some time now and can't believe this is happening while I am there!!

:dance:

You gonna try to get GA tomorrow on official sale? I've recruited friends to attempt to get extra GA.

I would help out if I had the money, because I did get GA through Concertmaps today but cast them aside because I only had enough money to get the tickets I did need, meaning seats. Too bad, as I know some people here who wanted GA weren't able to get it. :(

Like I said, it feels a bit awkward to purposely reject a GA ticket. :LOL:

Hell ya! Glad I randomly refreshed .mu presale and got sec 22 row 1 on Matt's side!!! Wish Concert Maps would split it out GA and seats so you can pick instead of GA being exhausted then going to seats.

Awesome, you're 4 rows in front of us, same section. :awesome:

Glad to see that Muse and RATM are playing at the same place. I had plans to go and purchased Lolla tickets, but I can't do both and would much rather go to LA. So now I have tickets for both shows, but only going to one.

Is it proper (legal) to be able to sell a ticket online at face value for Lollapalooza?

EDIT: I need to stop getting ninja'd in this thread. That's #4. :facepalm:

:LOL: <3

My sister will only stay on rail with me through Muse. So it looks like we'll fall back once RATM starts. :'( I'll probably go to the far side of the stage, still close to the front.

I originally pulled up Sec 22 row 2 but i wasn't sure if that was row 2 because it was sort of confusing so I let it go to see what else there was. The rows went higher and higher til it switched to sec 7 and I got row 2. Does Matt always stand on the same side? I've only been to the Resistance tour so sorry if that's a dumb question. Would've been cool to be on that side but oh well, can't be too picky.

Archived