For those people who might complain, bear in mind that moderating a quickly-updating thread that is getting out of hand is a truly hellish job (from personal experience), and often temporary blanket bans on one type of posting or another is the only way to keep it under control.

Thanks, and this pretty much. We're responding to what Muse fans have asked for too.

It was a simple request, leave negativity out of thread. People who argue publicly break the board rules. Was only doing my job by upholding those rules and acting under the wishes of the mod discussions and opinions we have received :)

ah. I suppose you're not willing to tell us who it was that made that account? :D

I don't think it'd mean much even if I could tbh.

I wish we'd gotten 14 songs when Muse opened for U2 in Buenos Aires. We got EIGHT songs.

Some people are never happy, eh?

you wouldn't of.. they don't have the same time slot for those shows.. supporting acts that open for say U2 only have 45min tops.

This show was different because it was a multi act show over several hours.

Quick question: are we allowed to discuss Rage here, or not, considering this is the Muse board?

It should be fine since it's the same gig. We've never stopped people talking about support acts in Muse gig threads. But there is also a RATM gig in other bands too.

Slept through my alarm! Boohoo!!

So anyone has an overview of the setlist? Normally people are keeping track of it but couldn't find one! Thanks in advance.

1. Overture

2. Uprising (Extended)

3. Map of the Problematique

4. Supermassive Black Hole

5. Butterflies and Hurricanes

6. Hysteria

7. United States of Eurasia

8. Helsinki Jam + Undisclosed Desires

9. Resistance

10. Starlight

11. Time Is Running Out

12. Stockholm Syndrome

13. Plug In Baby

14. Knights of Cydonia

The set list bitchery is the most entertaining part of the boards, please don't cut them out! But not sure why tonight's set would get anyone's panties bunched up. It seems like typical Muse - and they played a longer set as a support act than Rage did as a headliner last I saw them.

Archived