in all fairness, they never actually said that they were going to play a heavier set, did they? It was just assumed by us that Matt would want to please the people at the damn show. apparently we were sadly mistaken...

Dom said it when someone on the board met them. And there were apparently going to be OoS goodies (Micro Cuts) as well.

And yes, Muse were supporters. But according to Tom Morello, the bands would be playing "full sets". 14 songs... Jesus.

Dom said it when someone on the board met them. And there were apparently going to be OoS goodies (Micro Cuts) as well.

And yes, Muse were supporters. But according to Tom Morello, the bands would be playing "full sets". 14 songs... Jesus.

huh. I hadn't heard about that. That actually makes me a whole lot more pissed.

Biggest complaint about this message board: people bitching about Muse.

Easiest thing we can do to please most members: stop the bitching.

We will be taking action on people who do not respect the requests of the messageboard staff.

In all fairness 14/less songs is a full set for Rage :LOL:

They are out of time. 14 songs or 18 songs, they still had to be played in the 1.5 hours they were given.

i can ;) Anyone expecting Muse to suddenly do something drastically different than anything they've done in about the last 4yrs is setting themselves up for disappointment IMO... check out the setlist for Vegoose, also "opening" for Rage - similar length, similar songs... tonight really shouldn't surprise anyone :)

touche my ducky friend.

so close to micro cuts though...

Boring setlist is boring. If people cant 'complain/moan' about that without threat/warning of infraction or ban without actually causing beef or problems that's ridiculous.

It's the constant negativity and whining that we're cutting down on because it's one of the biggest complaints we've received. We won't infract without a valid reason, though.

Moaners, please consider how gig-goers feel when they get home and visit this thread. I know from experience it's not fun to read that crap, esp. when the posters weren't even at the gig. If the people that attended want to complain, then fair play. :)

Biggest complaint about this message board: people bitching about Muse.

Easiest thing we can do to please most members: stop the bitching.

We will be taking action on people who do not respect the requests of the messageboard staff.

In all fairness Niall without causing trouble or looking for 'beef' were do people complain if not the 'official message board'. Are you seriously cracking down on anti-muse sentiment?

Archived