Ok now that I finished editing my Indiana DVD, I will start working on my OSL bootleg. Maybe I'll upload tonight.

Woohoo! Can't wait to see it!

And in my opinion, Matt's voice is getting worse with age (I know some Musers would beg to differ) but this gig still tops ALL of the gigs I've been to.

It was really nice meeting some of the Musers (thanks for the shirt, Pam!!!!!!) and chatting with some of you on the web.

Sorry I totally cut up your post. :$ But I just wanted to mention that I disagree about Matt's voice. He's 33 not 73, FFS. The quality has definitely changed over the years. He doesn't have that angsty teenager thing going anymore. But maybe that's not where he is anymore in his life, so that kind of makes sense. I feel like his vocal quality is superior now to in previous years. If he cares for his instrument (the voice) and practices, he'll be able to sing for decades. I think it's more about practice for him. but that's just my opinion. :D

And...you're welcome! I hope it fits!

Ok now that I finished editing my Indiana DVD, I will start working on my OSL bootleg. Maybe I'll upload tonight.

YEEEEEE THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

Sorry I totally cut up your post. :$ But I just wanted to mention that I disagree about Matt's voice. He's 33 not 73, FFS. The quality has definitely changed over the years. He doesn't have that angsty teenager thing going anymore. But maybe that's not where he is anymore in his life, so that kind of makes sense. I feel like his vocal quality is superior now to in previous years. If he cares for his instrument (the voice) and practices, he'll be able to sing for decades. I think it's more about practice for him. but that's just my opinion. :D

And...you're welcome! I hope it fits!

oh no worries, there's no point in quoting that whole essay I wrote! :LOL: I think Matt's voice is still beyond superb but I prefer his vocals from pre-BHaR. I get serious chills from watching him sing Sunburn and Unintended in that early Muse interview from 1999. Songs like Stockholm Syndrome will never sound as they did in 2004 but it's really impressive that Matt can still sing some of the older stuff with great vocal range. His voice is definitely different now, not necessarily worse (probably should've worded that differently :$). Maybe I've been reading too many not-so-great reviews of the LA Rising gig. The shirt fits perfectly, I felt awesome wearing it yesterday. :D

YEEEEEE THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

oh no worries, there's no point in quoting that whole essay I wrote! :LOL: I think Matt's voice is still beyond superb but I prefer his vocals from pre-BHaR. I get serious chills from watching him sing Sunburn and Unintended in that early Muse interview from 1999. Songs like Stockholm Syndrome will never sound as they did in 2004 but it's really impressive that Matt can still sing some of the older stuff with great vocal range. His voice is definitely different now, not necessarily worse (probably should've worded that differently :$). Maybe I've been reading too many not-so-great reviews of the LA Rising gig. The shirt fits perfectly, I felt awesome wearing it yesterday. :D

I recall seeing mostly good reviews of the LA Rising gig. The biggest difference in sound of vocals from back then is that he stopped using all the vocal filters and effect pedals for most songs.

I recall seeing mostly good reviews of the LA Rising gig. The biggest difference in sound of vocals from back then is that he stopped using all the vocal filters and effect pedals for most songs.

that may be it but I'm referring to the lack of crazy falsettos these days. I noticed that Matt didn't even do the end falsetto to New Born during the 2nd night Staples Center gig :'( My main source of Muse news is erato1 :p so that might explain why I've been so hard on Maffoo since LA Rising

redirecting back to OSL...my view of the stage before I got pushed to the left, right in front of Matt's mic:

6061049073_e7a04e0a75_z.jpg

Outside Lands 2011 - Pre-show by Lucy (嘉莉), on Flickr

NO COMPLAINTS! :awesome:

that may be it but I'm referring to the lack of crazy falsettos these days. I noticed that Matt didn't even do the end falsetto to New Born during the 2nd night Staples Center gig :'( My main source of Muse news is erato1 :p so that might explain why I've been so hard on Maffoo since LA Rising

Some chest voice stuff seems to be getting lesser these days (why I'm not too sure, maybe saving the voice). Although when I hear Apocalypse Please from Montreux compared to Wembley for example, I'd take the newer voice any day.

The ending scream on B&H at OSL definitely felt strong. I think he's still got it.

Some chest voice stuff seems to be getting lesser these days (why I'm not too sure, maybe saving the voice). Although when I hear Apocalypse Please from Montreux compared to Wembley for example, I'd take the newer voice any day.

The ending scream on B&H at OSL definitely felt strong. I think he's still got it.

just rewatched B&H. Good stuff :yesey:

Looking forward to downloading it, I want to remember this gig forever :) if i'm one of the mockers, sorry!

No, I am not talking about fans singing along. There were people literally making fun of Bellamy's singing style, and making up their own words and timings of vocals during Citizen Erased, and other songs. Still, I have faith that someone can master my bootleg and reupload it with quieter morons, and louder muse!

Here is the upload: http://torrents.musebootlegs.com/details.php?id=760

No, I am not talking about fans singing along. There were people literally making fun of Bellamy's singing style, and making up their own words and timings of vocals during Citizen Erased, and other songs. Still, I have faith that someone can master my bootleg and reupload it with quieter morons, and louder muse!

:mad::mad:

You do realize that by law, you were allowed to kill them right then and there.

I get depressed anytime I listen to your Oakland bootleg because of the jerk who made a Chewbacca noise half-way through MKU.

I'm get depressed anytime I listen to your Oakland bootleg because of the jerk who made a Chewbacca noise half-way through MKU.

Hahahaha... that was me making that noise. :LOL: Not sure if you were kidding, but it was the middle of the show and I took a look at my friends and they were all 100% mesmerized at their first muse gig... so I kinda poked fun at them by doing that. I was actually REALLY quiet when I did it, but it came through like that on my camera. If you were serious, then I'd suggest downloading my Indiana DVD the I just uploaded at MuseBootlegs, there is a kickass version of MK Ultra that sounds 60 times better and has no chewbacca!

I get depressed anytime I listen to your Oakland bootleg because of the jerk who made a Chewbacca noise half-way through MKU.

LOL - me too! Now when I listen to OTHER live recordings, I semi expected that. Ruined!!

Hahahaha... that was me making that noise. :LOL: Not sure if you were kidding, but it was the middle of the show and I took a look at my friends and they were all 100% mesmerized at their first muse gig... so I kinda poked fun at them by doing that. I was actually REALLY quiet when I did it, but it came through like that on my camera. If you were serious, then I'd suggest downloading my Indiana DVD the I just uploaded at MuseBootlegs, there is a kickass version of MK Ultra that sounds 60 times better and has no chewbacca!

Too funny you made that noise yourself! We won't kill you then. You are too valuable :) Thanks for all the DVDs!

Will download the bootleg in a bit. Glad you at least were able to give us a recording, regardless of quality or idiot interference (apparently the Lolla one that's being worked on also is turning out a little worse than the person in question expected). Thanks for the effort! :)

I spent my whole entire day 2 at The Land's End stage waiting for Muse. I have to say hands down out of the 4 times before then that I had seen muse ( Vegas: 2006, 2007, 2009, 2010) that had to have been the best gig I've seen (close tie with 2006 though).

I have a video of Citizen Erased, but I'm not sure if I"m going to upload it because I get a little too excited in the beginning of it ( if they showed up and only played CE I would have almost been ok with it.)

Here is my video of the Stockholm Sydrom Outro for now:

I spent my whole entire day 2 at The Land's End stage waiting for Muse. I have to say hands down out of the 4 times before then that I had seen muse ( Vegas: 2006, 2007, 2009, 2010) that had to have been the best gig I've seen (close tie with 2006 though).

I have a video of Citizen Erased, but I'm not sure if I"m going to upload it because I get a little too excited in the beginning of it ( if they showed up and only played CE I would have almost been ok with it.)

Here is my video of the Stockholm Sydrom Outro for now:

That video is fine! Post the CE one! I posted mine from Lolla and it has like a bajillion fangirl screams (not all from me! :LOL:).

*edit* Was that you at the end with the orgasmic screams of joy? :chuckle: I can only imagine what the CE video will bring.

Archived