That looks like iPhone 4 quality... it has a pretty decent mono audio recorder. Of course, I am just assuming that's what phone was used, haha

Nice. My phone's stupid and only records 3 minutes worth of video, so I've never tried using it at a gig :(. That, and I don't want to risk dropping it I only take it out during seated gigs.

Listening to the bootleg. Cool to relive the night even if it's not the best quality. Having some technical difficulties with it though, hope I can fix that. If I get time I'll go download that Indy multicam. With Muse the Movie coming out and plans to search the internet for a Reading stream these next few weeks are going to be very Muse filled on the internet :happy:

Edit: Dear lord some of these people are annoying

Listening to the bootleg. Cool to relive the night even if it's not the best quality. Having some technical difficulties with it though, hope I can fix that. If I get time I'll go download that Indy multicam. With Muse the Movie coming out and plans to search the internet for a Reading stream these next few weeks are going to be very Muse filled on the internet :happy:

Edit: Dear lord some of these people are annoying

oo let us know if you find a stream. :) I'll be looking for one, too. Lucky Brits get a BBC3 broadcast of the set. Not to mention that the festival is in their country. :rolleyes: In other news I got so excited when I saw the new website background :D

oo let us know if you find a stream. :) I'll be looking for one, too. Lucky Brits get a BBC3 broadcast of the set. Not to mention that the festival is in their country. :rolleyes: In other news I got so excited when I saw the new website background :D

I'll try. I'll have to be searching through the corners of the internet to see if someone with the broadcast is kind enough and secretive enough to stream it. Someone probably will, it's just a matter of where to look. I'll post it somewhere if I find one.

Seeing as the thread is back, I might try and do a pro-shot edit of one song or so, just for the hell of it. Using YouTube rips so not very high quality but just to see the angles and such (I did one from NSSN

).

So just wondering if anyone had any suggestions for the song? If you've heard wewanthecup's recording that would be more helpful since I'd rather not do one where the talking ruins it (meaning Citizen Erased is probably out of the question)

Seeing as the thread is back, I might try and do a pro-shot edit of one song or so, just for the hell of it. Using YouTube rips so not very high quality but just to see the angles and such (I did one from NSSN
).

So just wondering if anyone had any suggestions for the song? If you've heard wewanthecup's recording that would be more helpful since I'd rather not do one where the talking ruins it (meaning Citizen Erased is probably out of the question)

Haha I wouldn't say that the thread has been completely salvaged just yet. I just listened to the CE audio and it's not too bad. Definitely beats the recording I got. Speaking of which, if you're doing a pro-shot for B&H, CE, MoTP, or KoC I can send you a HD video. :) All the videos I have are quite shaky, though. I wish I got a video of SS, especially during the guitar throw (which I am now the keeper of HEHEHEHE ;)). It'd be cool to see a pro-shot of all that but first I'm gonna re-listen to B&H...

Haha I wouldn't say that the thread has been completely salvaged just yet. I just listened to the CE audio and it's not too bad. Definitely beats the recording I got. Speaking of which, if you're doing a pro-shot for B&H, CE, MoTP, or KoC I can send you a HD video. :) All the videos I have are quite shaky, though. I wish I got a video of SS, especially during the guitar throw (which I am now the keeper of HEHEHEHE ;)). It'd be cool to see a pro-shot of all that but first I'm gonna re-listen to B&H...

I was considering B&H since it was personally my favorite point of the gig. More pro-quality stuff would be nice if it's not too much. It just depends how much footage their is available.

Stockholm Syndrome would be cool, with the lasers and all.

As bored as I am of TiRo, it was pretty cool in that festival, with everyone singing. I think my audio captured that nicely, so maybe that would be a cool multi-cam as well.

I thought it was nice too. Stockholm was definitely a possibility, I loved the audio on that one. I don't have to do just one so I can do a few, the only thing I can't really do it a full gig because the 2gb of RAM I have can't handle all the video.

I'm considering now B&H and Stockholm. Possibly TIRO but it maybe be a later one. It'll really depend on how much footage I can get.

So there's this. Most of it is kind of meh, but the guitar part right before the piano is pretty awesome. :D

Thanks. I like it.

Haven't really gotten any response to this so reminding everyone who might have videos of said songs to link them. Direct downloads would also be nice to avoid having all YouTube rips :happy:

Thanks. I like it.

Haven't really gotten any response to this so reminding everyone who might have videos of said songs to link them. Direct downloads would also be nice to avoid having all YouTube rips :happy:

You can use the B&H vid i posted earlier in the thread. I'm having trouble copying and pasting from my stupid phone right now.

So there's this. Most of it is kind of meh, but the guitar part right before the piano is pretty awesome. :D

nice video! the audio in there is pretty good

Alright, I need some Stockholm footage though, if anyone has some.

sorry, don't have any SS footage :( but if you get to doing B&H I can send you a video

nice video! the audio in there is pretty good

sorry, don't have any SS footage :( but if you get to doing B&H I can send you a video

That's fine. Anything really is fine. I wouldn't start the project right away anyways since I have to edit something for school and I'm moving at the end of the week.

Archived