Muse building 'Origin Of Symmetry' stage for Reading And Leeds Festivals

dekza

http://www.nme.com/news/muse/55834

Muse have said they're going to build a stage set for the Reading And Leeds Festivals based around their 2001 'Origin Of Symmetry' album.

The band were speaking in a new NME video interview - watch it by clicking above.

Frontman Matt Bellamy said that the trio are going to "create a production around the album that they never had the chance to do at the time."

He also confirmed that the band are going to "play the album from top to finish."

The Reading And Leeds Festivals take place on August 26–28. Muse headline the Friday night (26) at Leeds and the Sunday night (28) at Reading.

Nothing really new, but still:

http://www.nme.com/news/muse/55834

Muse have said they're going to build a stage set for the Reading And Leeds Festivals based around their 2001 'Origin Of Symmetry' album.

The band were speaking in a new NME video interview - watch it by clicking above.

Frontman Matt Bellamy said that the trio are going to "create a production around the album that they never had the chance to do at the time."

He also confirmed that the band are going to "play the album from top to finish."

The Reading And Leeds Festivals take place on August 26–28. Muse headline the Friday night (26) at Leeds and the Sunday night (28) at Reading.

Well, atleast it's confirmed they'll be playing 'from top to finish'. :awesome:

There was one comment in the comment section that I didn't quite understand...

...eh?

I think Matt said in that NME interview that they were doing the OoS thing because it's 10 years since the album's release and 10 years since 9/11.

Did you listen to the interview? I'm not sure which bit you don't understand.

I think Matt said in that NME interview that they were doing the OoS thing because it's 10 years since the album's release and 10 years since 9/11.

Did you listen to the interview? I'm not sure which bit you don't understand.

but what would they do to incorporate 9/11 into the set?

Yep. I'm not sure why they waited this long to release this video. Obviously they had to wait till the R/L headliners were announced but that was a week and a half ago.

Actually I saw the video a week and a half ago. They had it on some page, it just wasn't announced. :p

Archived