Muse building 'Origin Of Symmetry' stage for Reading And Leeds Festivals

dekza

Ain´t Dead Star about 9/11?

No, the song isn't about 9/11 but DS (+In Your World) were recorded in the days following 9/11 when they were stranded in NYC.

So my conclusion is.... that is Bellz Subliminal Drunken Code for the fact that they will play Dead Star!!! :D

(You lucky sons o'bitches, I'm stuck Musehatesus-land :mad:)

So my conclusion is.... that is Bellz Subliminal Drunken Code for the fact that they will play Dead Star!!! :D

QFT. Dead Star!!! Please get videos of everything for the unlucky fans on the wrong side of the Atlantic! We'll bake you special cookies :supersad:.

No, the song isn't about 9/11 but DS (+In Your World) were recorded in the days following 9/11 when they were stranded in NYC.

Here's Matt's explanation: "...The song is about, let me think, it kind of how everyone reacted to the 11 September thing. We were in Boston at the time, we got stuck there, and that's when we recorded those songs. So, in some ways, the lyrics are a little bit about the hysteria around that time and how people were really quick to point fingers at everyone else when they should have pointed fingers at themselves."

Archived