In my opinion, I'm more musically gifted than Stefani Germanotta (I refuse to call her by her stage name as I find it offensive to Queen) and I don't play any instruments.

And what made you think that?

I'm guessing you have a voice sent from heaven and are a star waiting to be found. Why not give Idol a go?

In my opinion, I'm more musically gifted than Stefani Germanotta (I refuse to call her by her stage name as I find it offensive to Queen) and I don't play any instruments.

I find USoE offensive to Queen but hey, I'm still here.

I'm not sure how you can believe someone with creativity and a voice like hers isnt talented but at the same time I think you're saying that to stir shit more than anything.

I think so yes, and for the record...Muse with Lady G at the Grammy's would be an absolute trainwreck. Let her be her own hot mess with her own performance, Muse doesn't need to be included.

I personally think it would be Lady Gaga featuring Muse but I generally doubt they would collaborate with her first performance of Born this Way. I think she will also blow Muse out of that water but that's because I have seen both of them live and she puts on a better performance than them.

Muse haven't been fantastic live as of late anyway, so if anything Gaga would be taking them to another level.

well, USOE reminds me of this: I think that is a more obvious. that doesn't diminish the merit is a great song. but is so QUEEN.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irp8CNj9qBI

I dont think this should be called to be are copycat or something like that. many artists are influenced by others. This has always happened, is nothing new. personally idont see any resemblance in BTW with madonna's song. no has sense the comparisons.

But well... People will always talk, so let's give them something to talk about!" - Lady Gaga

well, USOE reminds me of this: I think that is a more obvious. that doesn't diminish the merit is a great song. but is so QUEEN.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irp8CNj9qBI

I dont think this should be called to be are copycat or something like that. many artists are influenced by others. This has always happened, is nothing new. personally idont see any resemblance in BTW with madonna's song. no has sense the comparisons.

But well... People will always talk, so let's give them something to talk about!" - Lady Gaga

(I think everyone here knows the resemblance to Queen in USoE by now)

(I think everyone here knows the resemblance to Queen in USoE by now)

i know., but why say gaga sounds like madonna when muse sounds like Queen in that song and is more obvious than the gaga's one. (idont say the similarity with EPY,) but many people think sounds the same, :rolleyes: as I said before any artists are influenced by others in their music, idont see anything wrong with that. :LOL:

changing of subject.

Gaga just beat a world record - iTunes

She just because the fastest number one in history on iTunes.

In 3 Hours and 16 minutes she reached the number one spot.

AND 20 NUMBER ONES ON ITUNES! PAWS UP.!!!! :happy:

i know., but why say gaga sounds like madonna when muse sounds like Queen in that song and is more obvious than the gaga's one. (idont say the similarity with EPY,) but many people think sounds the same, :rolleyes: as I said before any artists are influenced by others in their music, idont see anything wrong with that. :LOL:

changing of subject.

Gaga just beat a world record - iTunes

She just because the fastest number one in history on iTunes.

In 3 Hours and 16 minutes she reached the number one spot.

AND 20 NUMBER ONES ON ITUNES! PAWS UP.!!!! :happy:

Well, I haven't exactly seen a lot of negativity about the similarity. They are similar, ofc it's gonna get mentioned. Doesn't mean people hater her or the song for it.

I don't dislike the song because it sounds like Madonna. I don't like it because it's a bad song and The Fame Monster proves that she's capable of writing songs that are much better.

It's a pity that BTW got number so quick when Bad Romance didn't.

I also like Bad Romance a lot better. I think it's possibly my favourite of her's. This one's okay but I don't think it's anything special. It sounds to me like any other pop tune out there tbh.

I also like Bad Romance a lot better. I think it's possibly my favourite of her's. This one's okay but I don't think it's anything special. It sounds to me like any other pop tune out there tbh.

My thoughts exactly.

I like GaGa alot, haven't had the chance to see her live though, might go to see her with my brother next time I get the opp.

And I can't listen to Bad Romance without the TIRO mix anymore, it's a quality mix :yesey:

lolirony

Thank you!

If anything, the Muse side is constantly abused by ex-Musers but no one can say shit cos we're instantly tarred with the 'intolerance' brush and sneered at in Banter :chuckle: Ah well, good thing it's mostly lolsome... I hate the :srsb33f:

On topic: is this still a floating rumour or is there more info that makes this duet seem plausible. I'd actually love to see what happens... could be awesome :D

Er… She's got a LOOOT of talent. I don't like all her stuff but there's no denying her talent…

I don't like Born This Way that much, but I'd like to hear it live because she's awesome. I haven't seen her live yet, but I really want to someday.

All of her songs sound like every other pop song out there. :erm: All credit to her that she made an album which sounds like a best-of 90's manufactured cheesy pop... but it still sounds like 90's manufactured cheesy pop. I couldn't stand it in the 90's and I can't stand it now. I keep expecting most of her songs to suddenly break into: "WHAT'S she gonna look like with a CHIMNEY ON HER?"

Let alone Poker Face, where the chorus actually does break in to: "Come on Barbie let's go party." :LOL::noey:

Archived