It's quite ludicrous that there are suggestions that Muse should be banned from Australia for five long years. Imagine all the money they made from this tour - tickets and merchandise are great ways to make money and you wouldn't want to stop a good thing! Especially when the thing is MUSE!

Can I just say I am shocked as to how quickly my post has gotten around! lol

(Oh, I'm the owner of that blog, btw :p)

But at least we all know now what a load of crap the article was!

hi :) hope you don't mind I posted it here :)

and thank you for writing to them :)

Thank you Valerie for posting this on fb :)

It's clear now :)

http://x-kissandcontrol-x.blogspot.com/2010/12/issues-surrounding-muse-concert.html

oh wow! i'm so glad this was posted and that i read it. fucking "news reporting" blowing things out of proportion. kudos to the person who initially sent in the email!!!

Chewing gum is banned from Brixton now.

Never seen signs for no moshing though.

i got my lip gloss taken from me by security at an MGMT show in so cal :wtf:

seriously, i coudn't get any people of the security staff or the venue to explain the logic of binning every female's lip product before the gig.

is there some aspect of drug culture that i'm not aware of? :unsure:

oh wow! i'm so glad this was posted and that i read it. fucking "news reporting" blowing things out of proportion. kudos to the person who initially sent in the email!!!

Hello, and thank you :)

It was I who sent in the email.

I just finished writing my reply.

I think after all of this, Jo Juler and I are going to be best of friends, lol

The chewing gum thing is something to do with drugs isn't it?

They said something about the cost of cleaning it all up. Otherwise it has sod all to do with drugs, I think people chew it to stop them grinding their teeth, but taking the gum away from them is not going to stop people.

They said something about the cost of cleaning it all up. Otherwise it has sod all to do with drugs, I think people chew it to stop them grinding their teeth, but taking the gum away from them is not going to stop people.

Oh, my brother said he'd been told by a bouncer that people smuggle drugs in in chewing gum packets, or something along those lines, and that's why some clubs ban it.

Archived