i think there is far worse things to inhale at a gig than second hand smoke from a person on a stage, well away from everyone and well above all that are near. Did i mention the filthy fucker that droped his guts near me. i have never been so discusted in all my life.:vomit::vomit: So there is no way that chris smoking was as bad as that.

I'm pretty sure that was me :/ If I had a choice I obviously wouldn't have, I was dehydrated as fuck, they wouldn't give me water and I had no idea that I was gonna puke to be honest, if I had of known I would've gotten out of the mosh asap. I wasn't some drugged up teen or something.

But anyway, I apologize.

Oh' date=' my brother said he'd been told by a bouncer that people smuggle drugs in in chewing gum packets, or something along those lines, and that's why some clubs ban it.[/quote']

Never heard of that!

Almost have a full body search going into some London clubs/venues, it's all a bit ridiculous really.

ahh :happy:

"Lees and West said that with "so much real pain and suffering currently in the world" the media should look elsewhere for stories."

too damn right :yesey:

+1

I can't believe this thread is still going on. The Sun's article was obviously a piece of forgettable crap.

Man Vic needs to get over themselves. Chris had a couple of cigarettes on stage during the Sydney concert and you didn't hear anything about it.

I just thought he was adding to the atmosphere of the smoke machine, setting the Muse mood :)

Archived