He's not normally my style, but between the eyes, the voice, the awkwardness and the talent... he makes me swoon :$

The award is for "hottest", and I dunno, I don't think that means "the best looking by traditional standards", but sexiest... and sexeh is much more than the shape of a man's nose :eyebrows:

... and thus ends what is probably the most brazenly fangirlish post I have ever made outside of my loveboat :facepalm::LOL:

Let's not forget the crazy laugh :LOL:

ok, track of the year shortlist:

Death by Diamonds and Pearls - Band of Skulls

Jackson's Last Stand - Ou Est Le Swimming Pool

Green Grass - I Am Arrows

Cousins - Vampire Weekend

Infinity Guitars - Sleigh Bells

Crystallised - The XX

I'm sure none of these will win but at least I now have a list to choose from :awesome:

Band Of Skulls is my selection for best new band... Love the album

Band Of Skulls is my selection for best new band... Love the album

I've been meaning to get their album for aaages but HMV in Exeter never has it when I have money so I buy a different album instead. :rolleyes: I'm guessing it's worth getting then? I might ask for it for christmas.

Thanks' date=' I'll give them a listen. Better Than Love is the one I've already heard.[/quote']

No problem! :D TBH there isn't a single track that I don't like on the album, that list was just the ones I listen to most. Oh and 'Devotion' randomly features Kyle Minougue so that's worth looking at too. :happy:

I've been meaning to get their album for aaages but HMV in Exeter never has it when I have money so I buy a different album instead. :rolleyes: I'm guessing it's worth getting then? I might ask for it for christmas.

No problem! :D TBH there isn't a single track that I don't like on the album, that list was just the ones I listen to most. Oh and 'Devotion' randomly features Kyle Minougue so that's worth looking at too. :happy:

Definitely get Baby Darling Dollface Honey. It's :awesome:

hey, that was my idea :phu:

Matt dominates so much they remove him from competition and name the award in his honor....

The Matthew Bellamy Memorial Award for 2nd Hottest Male :chuckle:

No. No Memorial. Memorial means he's dead, and I'm not sure that's what you're going for.

Archived