After Sunday night's show I don't think I wouldve voted for Muse as best live band....but Monday night was absolutely amazing, and I dont care if it's one of the only good setlists for the whole tour. And I'm basing my vote only on the gigs I have seen.

Although Biffy were good earlier in the year too....

i almost forgot this brings up all the "sexy" discussions, damn :facepalm: and for a minute i was actually excited voting opened.

i vote kasabian for british band and for live, 'the suburbs' for album, 'ready to start' for track (jeez, it was arcade fire's year), 'melancholy hill' for video. and i have to admit i actually skipped all the stupid sexy/dressed/villan/hero awards :LOL: though for hero i should have voted for either chris from kasabian or chris from muse lol both with the charity stuff. actually chris from kasabian more.. bike trip around the uk for teenage cancer trust :yesey:

I voted for Kasabian for best band and best live act, 'The Suburbs' for best album, 'After Glow' by Foals for best track, and 'I Feel Better' by Hot Chip for best video. I also voted for Glastonbury for best festival, Rage at Finsbury Park for best live event (but that category seems to have disappeared now?), and various other things in other categories.

I voted for Kasabian for best band and best live act, 'The Suburbs' for best album, 'After Glow' by Foals for best track, and 'I Feel Better' by Hot Chip for best video. I also voted for Glastonbury for best festival, Rage at Finsbury Park for best live event (but that category seems to have disappeared now?), and various other things in other categories.

I approve. :yesey: I should have voted I Feel Better too :(

Archived