"Dom should win for once" is like a pity thing, if he is hot enough he'll win.. but you know that that's not the case :chuckle:

If Matt was hot enough he'd win without the same fans voting over and over again for him ;)

What I mean is, the whole way the stupid part of the awards is done, by allowing multiple voting and basically begging people to vote as many times as possible, is for NME's traffic/economic's benefit only. Other than that they can't reflect anything else because well, in reality a person could win cos a group of 10 people decided to vote for them nonstop for 24/7 lol the only thing it does prove I guess is that the Matt fans are the ones with the most free time/most obsessed.

If Matt was hot enough he'd win without the same fans voting over and over again for him ;)

What I mean is, the whole way the stupid part of the awards is done, by allowing multiple voting and basically begging people to vote as many times as possible, is for NME's traffic/economic's benefit only. Other than that they can't reflect anything else because well, in reality a person could win cos a group of 10 people decided to vote for them nonstop for 24/7 lol the only thing it does prove I guess is that the Matt fans are the ones with the most free time/most obsessed.

As if Dom's fans were little catholic school girls.

When did I say that? I can't tell the difference, everyone who takes part in this is loopy imo :LOL:

Well, by saying

a person could win cos a group of 10 people decided to vote for them nonstop for 24/7 lol the only thing it does prove I guess is that the Matt fans are the ones with the most free time/most obsessed.

to me seems like you are implying that Matt's fans are the ones doing something wrong. Last year the thing wasn't fair from either side. (if I have good memory) ;)

I honestly think Dom is gorgeous and Matt the same, but Matt could always use a self esteem boost tbh. :happy: "Too short to be sexy" Poor Matt. :p He doesn't see how attractive he is and Dom..well..

58626368.jpg

Dom is gorgeous, yes. People should also see the funny side in this. Is like too serious :/

"Team Dom and Team Matt" is too twilight :facepalm:

Well, by saying

to me seems like you are implying that Matt's fans are the ones doing something wrong. Last year the thing wasn't fair from either side. (if I have good memory) ;)

So you completely misunderstood me.

I just commented on your

"Dom should win for once" is like a pity thing, if he is hot enough he'll win.. but you know that that's not the case

I meant if anyone can vote as much as they want, it doesn't reflect reality, the fact a rodent-looking dude won two years in a row and will probably win again this year is enough to know that :LOL: the only thing it does reflect is that these fans have far too much spare time. And that goes for anyone who spends more than a minute on that site to vote for this, for anyone lol Matt/Dom/Slash/Keith Richards or any other rodents, girly-men or zombies that you can vote for in there.

I just think it's all ridiculous lol

noooo does that mean that all my votes for matt have been going to slash??? :( :'(

Not all, it was working fine yesterday/last night. It seems to have only changed at some point today.... but ah well.... if slash ends up winning i'll laugh...

That applies to the entire awards show, though. You can also vote multiple times for the main categories. That's why none of them really mean anything. If they really wanted a measure of what people thought, they'd have to at least attempt to limit the vote to one per person.

But, like, who takes an nme award seriously, anyway? :chuckle:

When did I say that? I can't tell the difference, everyone who takes part in this is loopy imo :LOL:

And people say Twilight fans are bad with their team edward and jacob? the whole team howard and team bellamy is not any better if you ask me :LOL:

Archived