Can't believe Matt won that Sexiest Male award for a fourth time. :noey:

Really? Tin foil suits and glittery jackets make a man sexy? I guess as long as there's PMTers, Dom will never stand a chance. He got robbed because of you bitches!! :phu::mad:

Ah well, I guess there's always next year. Now that Matt will be a daddy, he's out of the running, right?

Can't believe Matt won that Sexiest Male award for a fourth time. :noey:

Really? Tin foil suits and glittery jackets make a man sexy? I guess as long as there's PMTers, Dom will never stand a chance. He got robbed because of you bitches!! :phu::mad:

Ah well, I guess there's always next year. Now that Matt will be a daddy, he's out of the running, right?

UMAD?

matt-bellamy-325.jpg

;)

UMAD?

matt-bellamy-325.jpg

;)

A bit. But it's a bit of a shallow award anyway. It doesn't judge their talent. There are some beautiful people without a shred of talent, and some ugly fuckers who are geniuses.

I also think Matt needs to be drunk more often, especially when it comes to his writing and playing. :LOL: For such a little man, he holds onto a lot of anger that seems to come out when he's intoxicated.

First video online of their (already drunken Matt) acceptance speech

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw3TKQhHBC8

Lol "exchanging farming tips" as he speaks with wine glass in his hand :LOL:

Matt should be drunk more often..yet again in this vid Chris looked embarassed to be around him lol

The crowd were getting into it which was awesome!

Damnit, I'd been in the pit right in front of that podium for most of the awards but had moved to the other side for a better view of the performers before Muse got their award.

Nice that Matt recognised the big group of boardies in the pit - Olly, Pip, Dip, Laure, Frakkles, Ryan, Ali, Simno, Liron and others I can't recall right now.

Damnit, I'd been in the pit right in front of that podium for most of the awards but had moved to the other side for a better view of the performers before Muse got their award.

Nice that Matt recognised the big group of boardies in the pit - Olly, Pip, Dip, Laure, Frakkles, Ryan, Ali, Simno, Liron and others I can't recall right now.

Awww gutted for u!!! :(

Oh dear! :chuckle: So much for the "perfect English gentleman" :facepalm::LOL: I love how Dom is so blase and looks at Matt lovingly after being told to fuck off. :D At least it was only the NMEs not the Grammys! :chuckle:

Aww that's nice. :happy:

Oh dear! :chuckle: So much for the "perfect English gentleman" :facepalm::LOL: I love how Dom is so blase and looks at Matt lovingly after being told to fuck off. :D At least it was only the NMEs not the Grammys! :chuckle:

Aww that's nice. :happy:

"Who do you think you are"

Oh dear :LOL: I think I love Drunk Matt :p I love how Doms taking it seriously and he's just pissing around :rolleyes:

Archived