Next year they need to remove Matt from the running and instead call it the Matt Bellamy Award For Second Hottest Male :chuckle:

Isn't that the 4th time in a row Bellamy's won it now? :LOL:

4th time total, but not in a row. He won '09, '10, '11 and then he also won in '07 I think, not sure who won in '08....

Next year they need to remove Matt from the running and instead call it the Matt Bellamy Award For Second Hottest Male :chuckle:

4th time total, but not in a row. He won '09, '10, '11 and then he also won in '07 I think, not sure who won in '08....

3rd time in a row then. It appears Noel Fielding (one half of UK comedy act The Mighty Boosh) was the 2008 victor.

Didn't someone mention interviews earlier? :erm:

There were pics of them on the red carpet being interviewed, and i'm sure they'll also be interviewed backstage, but I haven't seen anything posted yet...

how do you know she wasn't at home voting madly for him herself in between bouts of barfing? :awesome:

her? voting? baaaaaaaaaah she's rich, she doesn't waste her time voting in internet polls to win contests..... she pays other people to do it!

*thinks veruca salt* :chuckle:

We'll get our interviews...its just that no one's sober enough after the after-party to come back and post them yet =p

Yes hopefully. Looking forward to them.

BTW Was it the last NME's that Matt got pissed?! That was so funny. He came out with that classic drunk expression! :D

Archived