:LOL:

I love the way it starts, with Matt trying to escape into his jacket, saying "Fuck off you cunt" to Dom, picking his nose with the award and then going "But yeah"

Yeah from what Chris said with Angelos whatever losing the crowd early on, I bet Matt was one of the first to raid the booze baskets.

I hvnt watched any Foos footage yet how were they sounding?..... Awesome I bet !!

They were. It was the first time I'd seen them. Dave didn't seem to want to leave the stage. He kept threatening to go, then asking 'do you want some more?' Crowd screams YES!! and he goes 'are you suuuuure?' He did this at least five time :LOL:

He was all over the stage, right in the crowd at some points. My friend got Dave's sweaty hair in his face :LOL:

The whole thing sounds as if it was much better than last year (which was amazing) from what I've heard. 90 minutes of Foos at the end! Wish I'd been able to go.

We'd heard beforehand that they were going to play for an hour and a half/two hours, and we thought no chance, they'll do four or five songs. We were very pleasantly surprised.

They were. It was the first time I'd seen them. Dave didn't seem to want to leave the stage. He kept threatening to go, then asking 'do you want some more?' Crowd screams YES!! and he goes 'are you suuuuure?' He did this at least five time :LOL:

He was all over the stage, right in the crowd at some points. My friend got Dave's sweaty hair in his face :LOL:

Superb!! Lkg fwd to MK .... Some of the new tracks sound incredible...

Pip mentioned/interviewed on Radio! She said the wig was a bit of fun/attention seeking :)

That was me talking actually :LOL: Pip got a bit shy and didn't want to talk, so I did it for her :LOL:

@joolians

At the NME awards. Muse just won best British band. Bellamy didn't realise he'd won. Talking to michael eavis. #fb

I'm on my way home from the awards now. What a brilliant night!!

Foo Fighters played a loooong set at the end - the whole of the new album followed by about 10 oldies. I was in the pit, right against the stage, and got a feel of Dave Grohl's leg :LOL: he's one he'll of a frontman.

There was an entire Foos gig at the end? :eek:

Beats the hell out of Weller's four songs last year!

FOOS WERE AMAZING. I don't even like them that much but omg they were so good last night, can't believe how long they played for.

Finally watched Chris's interview. I can just see it now. His gravestone shall say, "Dave Grohl grabbed his bollocks."

:LOL::awesome:

I ache so much today. Too much dancing :LOL:

Archived