Just watched the interview.

Absolutely fantastic, aww, Muse.

<3

/only slightly.

Pull it back a bit. We're not actually supposed to like Muse, y'know.

I like them when they are drunk.

I also like that they are going to be playing gigs.

Otherwise, gtfo.

Right, good. Just checking.

He did it just for you, hips and Sippe to make up for a little bit of the beef you've been feeling towards them recently ;)

I wouldn't expect too much from that, it usually takes place in August and I doubt Muse will have anything new on the cards until Xmas at the earliest, at least I hope they don't because a break is needed really.

They're already working on bits and pieces. It wouldn't be that surprising if they had one or two completed songs by August.

I wouldn't expect too much from that, it usually takes place in August and I doubt Muse will have anything new on the cards until Xmas at the earliest, at least I hope they don't because a break is needed really.

Matt said that they might play one or two new songs this year.

But then again, he's the same guy who said he "lost" a "special" pedal so he couldn't play Muscle Museum.

Matt said that they might play one or two new songs this year.

But then again, he's the same guy who said he "lost" a "special" pedal so he couldn't play Muscle Museum.

Exactly :LOL:

I'm no harbinger of beef, but Matt sure knows how to stick it in and break it off.

Lyra... It'd be nice if they had a "Dead Star/In your world" type thing as an "album stopgap"

Exactly :LOL:

I'm no harbinger of beef, but Matt sure knows how to stick it in and break it off.

Lyra... It'd be nice if they had a "Dead Star/In your world" type thing as an "album stopgap"

That would be perfect.

I will never forgive him for Guiding Light either.

I'm just trying to forget GL exists. Not easy when they keep bloody playing it live.

Archived