Or when they shortened the Liverpool gig so they could go catch a ferry.

That gig in Liverpool was my first. It was still amazing though & they more than made up for the shortened setlist by playing CE, B&H & TAB in Manchester in September this year just for me :p

Chris is the only one who gets to legitimately use the tired excuse. He's not going to be rested until mid-summer, maybe. Just my two cents.

Almost as good as the time Bellz cut a gig short so he could go catch a flight.

Wah???? (remember, I'm relatively new ~ I don't know this story.)

Wah???? (remember, I'm relatively new ~ I don't know this story.)

Was one of the CA gigs, right? He left to catch a flight back to LA.

I didn't think the show was cut *short*, though - they did the "standard short setlist," didn't they? 15 songs and out? Was it shorter than that?

Was one of the CA gigs, right? He left to catch a flight back to LA.

I didn't think the show was cut *short*, though - they did the "standard short setlist," didn't they? 15 songs and out? Was it shorter than that?

KH strikes again?

Sacramento. 15 songs, low energy, and out.

Wow. I considered going out to that one since my cousin lives there. The airfare was insane, so I didn't. That really stinks for everyone that went.

Since all the sexy planers are on this page now, I have a bingo from last night's gig from the opening band!

Holy freakin Lazers... !!! Anyone who is thinking about whether they should snap up those last tickets to Muse.. DO IT! They absolutely killed it last night...

:LOL:

On a side note, Dead Letter Circus should tour outside of Aussie cause they're pretty damn good.

For the Sac gig, I've heard both the wanting to get out for a flight to KH and also that the secruity and what not of Arco wanted to get them out early.

Either way, we received a low enery gig with a short setlist with probably the most memerable thing being a "shoutout" to Deftones

Archived