Liking this setlist! I love Sunburn live, can't remember the last time I heard it! Wembley Arena 2006 perhaps?? *goes to look* Wembley Stadium 2007 was the last time I heard it. You lucky sods!:p

2004 was the first and only time I've ever heard it!

Yeah right?

It's great for Aussie fans but seriously... this is the kind of varied gig that should happen!

100% agree with you.

And I went to LA 2 and Bliss was the best song I've heard them perform live. If they could only put in ONE "rare" song each night, everyone= happy.

Hah! That's a great story. Thom said that they had to cancel the 'Gong show because of Grooving the Moo or something though. Wish they'd do another Sydney one, tis 18+ anyway. Good thing I'd have seen both bands after Jan.

You can see them if you're going to the Sydney Big Day Out.... BUT ONLY THE SECOND FUCKING SHOW dammit :(:LOL: i got so annoyed at having tix to the first one haha!

:LOL: Oh Kenny <3 Wish I could see them opening for Birds!

HOLY SHIT :eek: you're going to BOTH :eek: their Sydney shows and :eek: BOTH their Melbourne shows :eek: ?!?!?! LUCKY YOU!!!!!!!!! :LOL::happy: see you in the moshpit for Friday 10th maybe :)

Which leads me to my next point....

And' date=' [i']damn[/i], B&H, too!? :eek: We better be getting these songs in Sydney!

Very very glad I'm a future second nighter. Please hold true *fingers crossed*.

Yeaaaaaaahhh, I'm a second nighter for the Sydney shows! SECOND NIGHT SYNDROME give me a show like......

Ohshi guise muse just played every rarity known to man and then did a 3 hour concert of just Dead Star.

THIS!!!! i seriously had a good audible yet surpressed LOL reading that 3 hour concert of JUST DEAD STAR!! ZOMG :eek:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

and fuuuuuck... SUNBURN!? B&H!?! me want!!!!!

Unless you went to like LA 2, then you still have Bliss over all of the US leg.

I did... and I went to the one in 07 when we got a lot of great variety (Sunburn and BHAR included)

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for Aussie fans... but this is kind of feels like the States is a place to get generic tunes to be played :( Bit unloved ya know?

I did... and I went to the one in 07 when we got a lot of great variety (Sunburn and BHAR included)

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for Aussie fans... but this is kind of feels like the States is a place to get generic tunes to be played :( Bit unloved ya know?

Yeah, just look at the last gig I went to. Highlight of the night wasn't even a full song :indiff:

You can see them if you're going to the Sydney Big Day Out.... BUT ONLY THE SECOND FUCKING SHOW dammit :(:LOL: i got so annoyed at having tix to the first one haha!

I'm going to 26th BDO too, annoying I won't be able to see PvP or Parades but meh, as I said PvP are doing a Sydney secret show in Jan!

see you in the moshpit for Friday 10th maybe :)

Which leads me to my next point....

Yeaaaaaaahhh, I'm a second nighter for the Sydney shows! SECOND NIGHT SYNDROME give me a show like......

THIS!!!! i seriously had a good audible yet surpressed LOL reading that 3 hour concert of JUST DEAD STAR!! ZOMG :eek:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

and fuuuuuck... SUNBURN!? B&H!?! me want!!!!!

Same here. I WANT THIS SETLIST!

Archived