Cool a thread for my show :happy: I think we'll get a better setlist than the 9th. Although they should be playing some older songs at all the aussie shows so i've heard.

Yeah, I've been told that the weird setlists on the American tour (eg opening with Exogenesis, finishing with Take A Bow) were rehearsals for the back-to-back Aussie gigs. So hopefully there's a bit of variety and some old songs in there!

Yeah, I've been told that the weird setlists on the American tour (eg opening with Exogenesis, finishing with Take A Bow) were rehearsals for the back-to-back Aussie gigs. So hopefully there's a bit of variety and some old songs in there!

bbq+sauce.jpg

please

Please...

No more bitching about the damn potential setlist differences. I'm sick of wading through this in EVERY single topic Austrlian topic on here. I can understand the frustration of this year to a lot of people but I am sick and tired of hearing the same arguments over and over. We'll most likely get the same lists but you know what? We're still seeing Muse.

Which reminds me:

I'm going to be so tired over these two days mostly from camping out to get on the barrier :LOL: At least I have accomodation about 10 minutes away, rather than having to drive/train it for 2 hours each way.

Oh right, re: the setlist rehearsal thing, that's just what I've been told by a couple of people who went to the Muse American gigs. I have absolutely no idea if it's true.

Please...

No more bitching about the damn potential setlist differences. I'm sick of wading through this in EVERY single topic Austrlian topic on here. I can understand the frustration of this year to a lot of people but I am sick and tired of hearing the same arguments over and over. We'll most likely get the same lists but you know what? We're still seeing Muse.

This.

I don't think we're going to get anything special but I'm certain that the majority of us don't care. We've been waiting so long for these shows and are just happy to be seeing Muse.

Which reminds me:

I'm going to be so tired over these two days mostly from camping out to get on the barrier :LOL: At least I have accomodation about 10 minutes away, rather than having to drive/train it for 2 hours each way.

Oh me too :LOL: I think I'm only 20 minutes away from Acer but the traffic in the morning will be horrendous. Actually considering sleeping in the queue :rolleyes:

Please...

Mmm, it's getting quite petty now tbh.

Archived