• 4 weeks later...

I was there with Christina and Emma and met Muse today too and I spoke to both Matt and Chris about doing DEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD STAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

and... very good positive response. Matt at first chuckled when I mentioned Dead Star but then said 'haha we haven't played that song in a while, but its actually a really fun song to do, and it's probably about time we play it again.... which show are you going to, the first or the second?' *I reply 'Second, Friday 10th!'* Matt replies 'Hmm we'll see with the second show then ay, Dead Star yeah we could give it a go, we'll see'

Then when I talked to Chris about it he also laughed and said they hadn't played it in a while, but it was fun, and then I also suggested they should totally have an extended rock-the-fuck-out 10 minute riff session after Stockholm Syndrome, to which he again laughed and said, 'yeah it's fun doing that so who knows'.

I AM SO EXCITED :D :D :D

and

Who would like to sell me a ticket?

I can probably go

Yes definitely go you happy panda!!!

I was there with Christina and Emma and met Muse today too and I spoke to both Matt and Chris about doing DEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD STAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

and... very good positive response. Matt at first chuckled when I mentioned Dead Star but then said 'haha we haven't played that song in a while, but its actually a really fun song to do, and it's probably about time we play it again.... which show are you going to, the first or the second?' *I reply 'Second, Friday 10th!'* Matt replies 'Hmm we'll see with the second show then ay, Dead Star yeah we could give it a go, we'll see'

Then when I talked to Chris about it he also laughed and said they hadn't played it in a while, but it was fun, and then I also suggested they should totally have an extended rock-the-fuck-out 10 minute riff session after Stockholm Syndrome, to which he again laughed and said, 'yeah it's fun doing that so who knows'.

Super stoked about going to Acer now. :awesome:

Omg YESSSS you have no idea how much more excited that's made me! Which I thought was impossible right now :LOL:

Thanks for asking Matt about it! He asked you what day you're going, surely that's a good sign :D eee so excited.

Also congrats on meeting the guys! :D

i have 1 ticket to this show (10/12)

seated in row EE of section 19 which is the closest gold seated section to Matt's side of stage.

selling way below cost at $100. desperate. no reasonable offer refused!!!

can meet tomorrow morning or will bring ticket to the CBD on friday

call or text 0410288236

tell your mates or anyone you think might wanna go

Omg YESSSS you have no idea how much more excited that's made me! Which I thought was impossible right now :LOL:

Thanks for asking Matt about it! He asked you what day you're going, surely that's a good sign :D eee so excited.

Also congrats on meeting the guys! :D

Haha yeah the fact he asked me which day I was going to is what made me most excited too, when he asked that I was just thinking "HOLY SHIT HE WANTS TO KNOW WHICH DAY TO PLAY IT FOR ME!?!?!?!" ahahahaha :LOL:

and thank you, it was fun meeting them! also i think me and christina and emma were talking about u at some point during the loooooooooooong wait at the airport, i know ur username popped up (about winning the PiB comp - well done!!!! and also for having met them already) and u also were on the phone with Emma and I told her to say some random guy who thinks he was talking to u on the forum last night says hi :p

:stunned:

or at least i hope that was you.... :LOL: :LOL:

Woo Matt just reconfirmed what I said about them enjoying playing Dead Star a lot, in their Triple J interview just then someone had said they're favourite Muse song was Dead Star, and then asked what was their favourite songs to play? Matt said that Dead Star was one of his favourites, among others (I think the others were New Born, and Dom's favourites were Stockholm Syndrome and MotP :D

Holy fuck did anyone just hear Matt and Dom on triple J? Matt just said something along the lines of "We mixed up the songs in Brisbane, we played the older songs on the second night, but we might change things around with Sydney".

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

yeah i heard that, i hope he means, they might change it around (in terms of playing old songs) again, like, still play old songs, but just different old songs... i hope!!! :stunned:

Holy fuck did anyone just hear Matt and Dom on triple J? Matt just said something along the lines of "We mixed up the songs in Brisbane, we played the older songs on the second night, but we might change things around with Sydney".

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Cue the speculation!

yeah i heard that, i hope he means, they might change it around (in terms of playing old songs) again, like, still play old songs, but just different old songs... i hope!!! :stunned:

I'm not even going to the Sydney gig, I'm going to the Melbourne one so I'm not worried for my own sake, but if Matt means that he is going to swap the setlists around and have the 'old song' setlist on the first night and the 'new song' setlist on the second night, brace yourself for the shitfest that's gonna follow up.

FUCK YEAH!

If they play dead star, I will wet my pants.

people who have been seated at muse gigs before, is it alright? Do you do much jumping around anyway? I'm just concerned it'll be way less fun. Well I know it will be way less, but just checkin.

And seated people, how early are you getting there?

and any word on back entrances that Muse may be leaving/entering from? :D

Does anyone have any info from acer about what your allowed to bring in and stuff?

Yeah, I emailed Acer a while ago about what you're allowed to bring in. This is what they said:

Small personal cameras OK – PET bottles absolutely not – nothing apart from yourselves and camera – no backpacks, bags apart from a small ladies handbag, will be allowed in.

I didn't even think they were that strict last night :erm:

Archived