Morning sexy planers!

Sorry I didnt' mulit-quote, but I saw some of you mention when you thought the live broadcast might take place. Can you elaborate for us non-Aussies. Thanks.

It's just speculation; I don't think anyone knows for sure whether it's being broadcasted or not.

Looks like there's a bit of (twitter) hate towards Biffy again tonight...

I'm seeing some love too :D

bthaxor

BIFFY CLYRO HELL YEAH

lalauren__

Biffy killing it!

morrrgaaan

mon the biff ! Watching biffy clyro as we speak. Muse is up next !

lalauren__

They really are great live!

Jacquie_Harris

Biffy Clyro, your amazing. I want to be on your singer. #justsayin <--- :LOL:

lalauren__

That Golden Rule <3

bthaxor

YAY MOUNTAINS

:awesome:

Morning sexy planers!

Sorry I didnt' mulit-quote, but I saw some of you mention when you thought the live broadcast might take place. Can you elaborate for us non-Aussies. Thanks.

A radio announcer from the broadcaster Triple J sent out a tweet a week ago I think saying that they'd be broadcasting the Thursday Sydney show - hence where all the speculation came from. And as of yet it hasn't been confirmed fully, denied or played.

I'm seeing some love too :D

:awesome:

YAY for Biffy love :happy:

SDivulgence Samara Divulgence

It has to be said that Muse have some hideously dressed fans. The moment I spot ONE attractive person I'll let you know.

Ouch. :chuckle:

:LOL: That's because a lot of us take fashion advice from Muse, and even though it's fun, it's not exactly stylish. :LOL:

A radio announcer from the broadcaster Triple J sent out a tweet a week ago I think saying that they'd be broadcasting the Thursday Sydney show - hence where all the speculation came from. And as of yet it hasn't been confirmed fully, denied or played.

Oh yes, I'm aware of that. I'm on of the ones that got up at 4:45 am expecting a live broadcast :rolleyes: But, if it was recorded and will played at another time, I'd like to listen. If anyone hears anything about a rebroadcast, just let us know. Thanks.

Archived