Just read you can't bring in water. That annoys me. I'm gonna get heaps thirsty even in my seat.

Just make sure you're hydrated beforehand. Last night, I probably was thirsty, but I didn't even notice it for the entire gig. Only when it was all over and we walked out of the arena that I thought "Shit, I really need some water" :LOL:

Can't wait to see if you guys get Dead Star!

Just make sure you're hydrated beforehand. Last night, I probably was thirsty, but I didn't even notice it for the entire gig. Only when it was all over and we walked out of the arena that I thought "Shit, I really need some water" :LOL:

Can't wait to see if you guys get Dead Star!

Thanks for the advice. I might buy some beforehand. They should sell it.

Good to see there isn't hate if we do get it! I've never heard it though :ninja:

EDIT: And you can't bring packbacks in either! How can I carry my phone, wallet, watching Muse glasses (they are actually just normal prescription glasses :p), camera and potential signing pen. I don't even think you can bring felt tip pens in :eek:

Good to see there isn't hate if we do get it! I've never heard it though :ninja:

EDIT: And you can't bring packbacks in either! How can I carry my phone, wallet, watching Muse glasses (they are actually just normal prescription glasses :p), camera and potential signing pen. I don't even think you can bring felt tip pens in :eek:

No problem ;)

Yeah you can probably get water in the venue, but also all around Olympic Park, in vending machines, shops etc.

People were selling them, too, after the gig.

:chuckle: Well, there might be some hate/jealousy. Or I might just be happy for everyone. We'll see :shifty:

OK what I did was just have everything in my pockets. So wear pants that actually have some roomy pockets.

I didn't bring my wallet, I just brought money.So in my pockets was just a camera (no case), money, tickets... and that's pretty much all I really needed :erm:

No problem ;)

Yeah you can probably get water in the venue, but also all around Olympic Park, in vending machines, shops etc.

People were selling them, too, after the gig.

:chuckle: Well, there might be some hate/jealousy. Or I might just be happy for everyone. We'll see :shifty:

OK what I did was just have everything in my pockets. So wear pants that actually have some roomy pockets.

I didn't bring my wallet, I just brought money.So in my pockets was just a camera (no case), money, tickets... and that's pretty much all I really needed :erm:

This advice is :awesome:. Thank you! I'm panicking and this is only the 2nd concert I've been too. Trying to organise transport there etc has been a bit of a mess with my two friends.

I'll see if my jeans can fit all of that stuff :LOL:

so i'm here in sydney

waiting

decent setlist last night, high hopes for tonight. hopefully get mku, bliss and tab

slightly drunk as well, had a fair bit of vodka last 18 hours or so

I reckon you'll be getting Bliss.... I'm a little cut up, but we got a great set list last night. Is it still raining? It was when I left this morning.

I reckon you'll be getting Bliss.... I'm a little cut up, but we got a great set list last night. Is it still raining? It was when I left this morning.

i was still recovering from my drinking session last night, so i don't know

although surprisingly alcohol seems to have very little effect on my behaviour, or my memory. can't say the same for my friends - so i enjoyed myself.

disappointing not to meet you and some other boardies, but c'est la vie.

really, i'll be happy just if i get tab closing. i love that lightshow.

i was still recovering from my drinking session last night, so i don't know

although surprisingly alcohol seems to have very little effect on my behaviour, or my memory. can't say the same for my friends - so i enjoyed myself.

disappointing not to meet you and some other boardies, but c'est la vie.

really, i'll be happy just if i get tab closing. i love that lightshow.

Yeah, I'd have loved to meet everyone going to this gig! And you're picking up on the seducing of ladies with that French ;)

ahhh TaB would be awesome, i love the intro, its like... greater, in a universal way. Greater than what we are.... I cant explain how I think....

i brought in a bag and they didn't care. if you're in the moshpit then it might be different though, but they have lockers to put your stuff in so if you just bring a smallish sized bag then you'll be fine

yeah it looks pretty good, you'll be able to see everything pretty well

i was in section 20 last night - best seats ever

mosh would have been cool to be in though, but seeing as me and my friend went with my friends mum we couldn't do that

I'm in section 27 myself - reckon that'll be good? Seemed decent at the time.

I'm in section 27 myself - reckon that'll be good? Seemed decent at the time.

yes! those seats will probably actually be better than mine. you're right next to the section i'm in which has a great view and is so close. and i think that you'll have a wall behind you so you can stand up the whole time without people changing a spazz at you because they can't see

so would want your tickets..or just the chance to have gone to the 2nd show

This advice is :awesome:. Thank you!

I'm panicking and this is only the 2nd concert I've been too. Trying to organise transport there etc has been a bit of a mess with my two friends.

I'll see if my jeans can fit all of that stuff :LOL:

:awesome:

Me too! Hi-5!

I think you'll be fine. When Muse come on, you literally forget everything crap/stressful that happened in the day, and they become the only thing that matters, and you just have a blast from there.

/cheesy wisdom

Archived