I suppose it depends where you want to be on the barrier, I'd say maaaaaybe 11-12 at the latest?

Yeah it's hard to know. I spose just get there early and bring some food and stuff to do for the day. Me, my sister and my mate will probably get there around 10-11 at the earliest by the time we get up, have a big breakfast and get down there. Maybe even later :(

Yeah it's hard to know. I spose just get there early and bring some food and stuff to do for the day. Me, my sister and my mate will probably get there around 10-11 at the earliest by the time we get up, have a big breakfast and get down there. Maybe even later :(

Yeah it pretty much depends on when other people decide to rock up anyway.

Oh 10-11 will be fine, you'll get a really good position anyway, possibly barrier on the sides even, or maybe second row in the middle.

I have no idea what time I'm getting there, probs 9am or maybe earlier, just depends on what time my Dad can take me before he goes to work.

Yeah it pretty much depends on when other people decide to rock up anyway.

Oh 10-11 will be fine, you'll get a really good position anyway, possibly barrier on the sides even, or maybe second row in the middle.

I have no idea what time I'm getting there, probs 9am or maybe earlier, just depends on what time my Dad can take me before he goes to work.

Yeah and hopefully the crowd won't be too unreasonable

I think 11.30-12.00 if you didn't need front and center. But I don't know for sure obviously.

Hopefully I'll be good then.

In Sydney the crowd at BDO for Muse was a fucking picnic. I think we were veeery lucky in that respect :LOL:

Yeah I pushed from outside of the D during Lily Allen to second row for Muse.

Cakewalk.

You must have been. I've heard of enough bogan mob experiences at BDO to be seriously dissuaded from ever going to it in future.

:LOL: I'll let you know how next year goes. I actually loved it though and it was my first festival.

Yeah I pushed from outside of the D during Lily Allen to second row for Muse.

Cakewalk.

Yeah we got into the D in Dizzee and it was surprisingly easy. Then we crept forward in The Mars Volta.

BDO is going to be much worse this year though. Fucking overpatriotic national day.

BDO will probably be worse due the bands that are there and any Australia day celebrations usually end up being hell. :( I got about 3 people from the barrier this year and I hopped in during Lily Allen.

Muse should be fine though. The moshes aren't that extreme.

I wish Sydney didn't get Australia Day.

Yeah I think it will be worse. Bit worried about Rammstein especially. May just keep my distance.

You can never tell but I'm not expecting the crowd for Muse to be bad at all.

In Sydney the crowd at BDO for Muse was a fucking picnic. I think we were veeery lucky in that respect :LOL:

Ah lucky. Australia Day for BDO = worse crowds. But mainly it was just the epic amount of crowdsurfers that pissed me off, I swear there was around 30 or more in the first three songs alone. I can deal with a few but when they're going over your head every 30 seconds it gets annoying.

Also the fact that a security guard suddenly had his crotch on my hand when grabbing someone from the crowd wasn't fun either :stunned::LOL:

Oh and my friend and her friend got yelled out by some random drunk bitch during Muse, if I remember correctly she punched one of them... :erm:

Ah lucky. Australia Day for BDO = worse crowds. But mainly it was just the epic amount of crowdsurfers that pissed me off, I swear there was around 30 or more in the first three songs alone. I can deal with a few but when they're going over your head every 30 seconds it gets annoying.

Also the fact that a security guard suddenly had his crotch on my hand when grabbing someone from the crowd wasn't fun either :stunned::LOL:

Oh and my friend and her friend got yelled out by some random drunk bitch during Muse, if I remember correctly she punched one of them... :erm:

Jeez. Sounds a bit shit!

And what a bitch! I hate annoying drunk people at festivals.

Yeah, hopefully LCD Soundsystem will clash with Tool or Rammestein so I have an excuse to stay away from the shitcrowd.

I think I quite like Rammstein, so I'll probs be seeing them. I'm just glad this year that there's no pressure to get up the front for any one band, happy to chill anywhere pretty much.

And if things get bad, the plan is Silent Disco :awesome:

yeah it sorta sucked but Muse were pretty amazing anyway so it was all worth it.

Yeah I know right :/ they just ruin the experience for other people.

Aww that's good.

I don't understand why someone would want to go to a festival and get so hammered that they can't remember a single thing. And it's always some of those people that end up being complete dicks and causing shit.

I have no problem with the calm, yet really wasted people who are just minding their own business though :LOL:

Aww that's good.

I don't understand why someone would want to go to a festival and get so hammered that they can't remember a single thing. And it's always some of those people that end up being complete dicks and causing shit.

I have no problem with the calm, yet really wasted people who are just minding their own business though :LOL:

Yeah, exactly, there's really no fun in that at all. :erm:

Hahaha yes. Those people are awesome.

Archived