Im not that into NB as my best friend musekiddo will tell you but even i found it slow but all in all, an awsum night, so glad that Bliss and SS got played, both are my favs, did any1 see me at the concert tho, was the tall guy up the front near musekiddo, just aboutthe only person wearing a hat ?? The intro to KoC was kool also, got a few really good photos ive gotta get round to posting them :D

Hope every1 also had an awsum night like I myself did, of course it could have been really awsum if they pulled out CE, Cave or showbiz, deadstar or MM but meh, Ill just have to get the live stuff to watch them if they play them in Perth?

I'm thinking deadstar and muscle museum are serious possibilities for perth, cave or showbiz unlikely but still possible. Thanks for the night ash, was epic x1000000000 :D

The riffs were amazing. I don't know about you, but I think what really got me into a completely obsessed Muse fan more than anything else has always been their live show, and in particular, those moments when they just go insane and rock the fuck out to heavy riffs (my current fav is Stockholm Syndrome live @ Pinkpop 2004, watch it here to have your mind blown
), and so to see it happen tonight (although of course a lot tamer than in those wild 2004 and earlier days), was amazing, and made my night feel complete. :)

That sucks that the crowd around you hindered your enjoyment :( I hate it when that happens, that kind of happened to me last night when I was 2nd row from barrier at Matt's side, so I chose to be a bit further back in the midst of the mosh pit for tonight and I loved it there!

PS I could be wrong (could be wrong but it should've been right! ... woops sorry about that I typed the first 4 words and then couldn't resist... of fuck... now I'm thinking of putting in some extra lame unamuseing pun about resistance... OK I'LL STOP NOW :p)

Take 2. :rolleyes:

PS I could be wrong but I think I might have seen you at the end as people were leaving the barrier after KoC finished, were you with Emma? I don't know what you look like but I remember Emma told me when I was with her at the airport that she was going to both Sydney shows with you, and you were both aiming to be at the barrier and wait all day to get there etc etc... I had a black Muse shirt (with the resistance artwork logo etc) and kinda long hair (for a guy) and said hi to Emma at the end while she was with another girl, wasn't you was it?

I wasn't disappointed about the lack of Dead Star either, despite the fact that I asked them Matt about it and he kinda led me on :LOL: (but never promised it). I went into the gig thinking it was unlikely to happen as they wouldn't have rehearsed it enough etc, and Bliss and B&H definitely helped me get over its absence!

Stockholm Syndrome is one of my favourite muse songs and I always like it ,when they play it,but I was at PP-04 and it,s still the best.:yesey:

It,s awesome that you got Bliss and B&H:thumbsup::musesign:

I'm thinking deadstar and muscle museum are serious possibilities for perth, cave or showbiz unlikely but still possible. Thanks for the night ash, was epic x1000000000 :D

thats alright man, same for me, it was epic * infinity and yeah i wish they'd played sum of them on the 10th but I'm happy with most of the songs they played :) Can't wait for the next live tour :p Just wish the camera battery lasted the whole concert tho :(

Hey I was at the show on the 10th in Sydney it was incredible just wanted to share my you tube channel,.... video quality is not the best but audio is very good (using the zoom Q3) I recorded almost the entire 2nd sydney show

here is butterflies and hurricanes ~

enjoy :)

http://www.youtube.com/JinxmasterMKII

Thanks for that. I'll take a look at your channel later.

You know the bow Matt did before he went off stage? That was for my two daughters! They were on the rail screaming out "We fucking love you Matt!" "You're fucking hot Matt!" and he heard them, looked and smiled and bowed! So glad I've brought my daughters up good and pwoper! He remembered when my daughter told him it was her and her sister he bowed to when we met them at Melbourne Airport yesterday! :D

You know the bow Matt did before he went off stage? That was for my two daughters! They were on the rail screaming out "We fucking love you Matt!" "You're fucking hot Matt!" and he heard them, looked and smiled and bowed! So glad I've brought my daughters up good and pwoper! He remembered when my daughter told him it was her and her sister he bowed to when we met them at Melbourne Airport yesterday! :D

well im glad they had an awsum time and that he did that for them. Matt never stops amazing/surprising :)

Archived