They've said so much that's never happened, and never been spoken of again... Not just Matt; Tom, Chris, Dom, everyone.

I've said before: they just really need to keep their mouths shut until they confirm something, so they don't have to apologize later, or just ignore it entirely and piss everyone off.

The anniversary gigs, the Zepp release, the "rare gigs" release, etc.

^Basically this.

I think they get excited planning stuff, start talking to fans about it and don't think that people take their words religiously and will be upset if it doesn't happen.

I have to say I prefer it this way though. I prefer that they share what they want to do and their hopes, etc, than communicating with us via "official announcements" It's just a matter of taking with a grain of salt what they say LOL, especially when they're talking about future plans.

I wonder what happened to all that though. Last tour it was more a bunch of excuses for not doing things. It was annoying but not as unprofessional as all these promises. I know I've held off on any plans for the summer cause I was waiting for some announcement. Just a yes or no would've been nice to hear a couple months ago. Maybe they weren't aware of how much the fans were expecting it since no one ever mentioned it in their presence.

Maybe I'm just bitter cause they'll probably play rarities at Coachella and I won't be there cause I could see Muse 6 times for the price of one weekend.

I honestly think it was just a case of them getting excited, like someone said, and wanting to share their "plans" and then just being sadly unaware of just how much people were pinning their hopes on this stuff.

And some of it, like the Zepp and Matt's "confirmation" of the 20th gigs were just to calm some of the shitstorm over the Zepp gig in the first place.

I'm still a bit more pissed that the Zepp actually happened, and they didn't think people would be pissed off, especially the UK fans, and there wasn't plans to pro-shoot it from the get go.

When was the last time anyone actually got to ask them in person about the anniversary gigs?

For all we know, they actually thought everyone had forgotten until now. :LOL:

A bunch of fans have been meeting them around Brasil but no one wanted to ask them until recently.

I want to see What's He Building In There > Panic Station. Genius flow.

Speaking of that, I'll lighten the mood by posting the best video on YouTube.

[YT]

[/YT]

If I had been there I would've wet myself when the curtain was rising up.

Tbf no one specifically asked about anniversary gigs this time either. All that was asked as whether there would be gigs in Europe this summer.

"OK, I asked Matt this evening when I met him, whether I should pack my suitcase away after this trip, or keep it out for Europe in the summer. He assured me that Coachella will be the last gig, because they want to crack on with the new album (his words)"

Seems pretty adamant that it isn't happening.

I want to see What's He Building In There > Panic Station. Genius flow.

Speaking of that, I'll lighten the mood by posting the best video on YouTube.

[YT]

[/YT]

Ha ha I have never seen that before, there's excitement they there's whatever the hell that was :LOL:

Please tell that person does not reside on these forums :(