Love or hate them this is exactly where tribute bands such as ours, not only come into their own, but also help out the Artist they tribute. We know we are not Muse, but we put our heart and soul into trying to repIicate their energy and sounds live. We get fantastic feedback from people who come and see us and we are always up for constructive criticism as well. We appreciate that the guys probably won't play a lot of their more famous older songs live and so we want to do as good a job as possible to keep fans, like ourselves, happy. I put a post up last night that has now been moved to the back of beyond, and has nothing to do with "other bands" but it shows our set list.

As total Muse fans we are lucky to get to choose whether or not to include numbers from Resistance. As it happens I bloody love MK ultra and Uprising..so in they went..we also do unnatural selection, but it has a really weird tuning on the bass and tends to run on a bit in the middle, and so we can drop it instantly if we run over in time. We do a 2 hr set a standard and include all the favourites, and we also do "In your world" and "Filip" ...when was the last time you saw Muse play those. ;)

Our set list at the moment is

SMBH,

Thoughts of a dying Atheist,

Exo politics,

Starlight

Sunburn

Sing for absolution

filip

In your world

Cave

Bliss

Feeling good (yes with mega phone)...it always gets a cheer!!

Muscle museum

City of Dellusion

TIRO

MK Ultra

Uprising

Newborn

TSP

Stockholme Syndrome

Plug in baby

Hysteria

Knights of Cydonia

Sometimes Unnatural selection. Also we have just about nailed Dead Star (Hulabaloo version) and Butterflies and hurricanes.........

So if you want the classics come and see us and then the guys can concentrate on promoting their new stuff and hopefully we will keep you happy on the rest of their songs.

So what other songs would you like to see on our set list or Muses come to that? We are around the Uk next year so why don't you come along..take a look..absolutely rock out to Knights and shove some feedback our way..we promise you a great night.

Love or hate them this is exactly where tribute bands such as ours, not only come into their own, but also help out the Artist they tribute. We know we are not Muse, but we put our heart and soul into trying to repIicate their energy and sounds live. We get fantastic feedback from people who come and see us and we are always up for constructive criticism as well. We appreciate that the guys probably won't play a lot of their more famous older songs live and so we want to do as good a job as possible to keep fans, like ourselves, happy. I put a post up last night that has now been moved to the back of beyond, and has nothing to do with "other bands" but it shows our set list.

As total Muse fans we are lucky to get to choose whether or not to include numbers from Resistance. As it happens I bloody love MK ultra and Uprising..so in they went..we also do unnatural selection, but it has a really weird tuning on the bass and tends to run on a bit in the middle, and so we can drop it instantly if we run over in time. We do a 2 hr set a standard and include all the favourites, and we also do "In your world" and "Filip" ...when was the last time you saw Muse play those. ;)

Our set list at the moment is

SMBH,

Thoughts of a dying Atheist,

Exo politics,

Starlight

Sunburn

Sing for absolution

filip

In your world

Cave

Bliss

Feeling good (yes with mega phone)...it always gets a cheer!!

Muscle museum

City of Dellusion

TIRO

MK Ultra

Uprising

Newborn

TSP

Stockholme Syndrome

Plug in baby

Hysteria

Knights of Cydonia

Sometimes Unnatural selection. Also we have just about nailed Dead Star (Hulabaloo version) and Butterflies and hurricanes.........

So if you want the classics come and see us and then the guys can concentrate on promoting their new stuff and hopefully we will keep you happy on the rest of their songs.

So what other songs would you like to see on our set list or Muses come to that? We are around the Uk next year so why don't you come along..take a look..absolutely rock out to Knights and shove some feedback our way..we promise you a great night.

I hate to break it to you, but we don't need another Muse tribute band. Muse are doing a pretty damn good job of being their own tribute band.

Good opinion, and of course you are totally entitled to it. Most people I know embrace tribute bands, as the best ones are nearly as good, and frankly some are better, as the original bands, and it gives true fans a chance to enjoy their heroes music live when they are not on tour. I will say this in our defence..we are in a tribute to Muse because we love playing the music. We also offer something different to the guys themselves, as do all tributes. Were you lucky enough to see Muse at the beginning, hear a feel the music in a venue with a 2-300 capacity? It is very different experience to the huge arena shows. Also for a lot of people who love the music..£90 to go and see a band at Wembley (inc travel etc), is not an option. We try and play places where Muse will never play, Bournemouth, Bury, Croydon, Swindon..etc...so fans get to see their music for as little as £6-8...

As I said at the beginning of my post, tributes can be marmite bands..love or hate them. But we are being booked around the country next year as the venue owners know that people will come and see us because they love the music. Would be great to see you at a gig..but I guess you might not be there......shame you might just enjoy it

Good opinion, and of course you are totally entitled to it. Most people I know embrace tribute bands, as the best ones are nearly as good, and frankly some are better, as the original bands, and it gives true fans a chance to enjoy their heroes music live when they are not on tour. I will say this in our defence..we are in a tribute to Muse because we love playing the music. We also offer something different to the guys themselves, as do all tributes. Were you lucky enough to see Muse at the beginning, hear a feel the music in a venue with a 2-300 capacity? It is very different experience to the huge arena shows. Also for a lot of people who love the music..£90 to go and see a band at Wembley (inc travel etc), is not an option. We try and play places where Muse will never play, Bournemouth, Bury, Croydon, Swindon..etc...so fans get to see their music for as little as £6-8...

As I said at the beginning of my post, tributes can be marmite bands..love or hate them. But we are being booked around the country next year as the venue owners know that people will come and see us because they love the music. Would be great to see you at a gig..but I guess you might not be there......shame you might just enjoy it

I probably wouldn't have come to see you either way, since I live in Sweden. :LOL:

This whole thread is a joke. :stunned::LOL:

He is also the man in charge of the set design and ideas (hello towers!), the man who lost his pedal (so they can't play MM) and the man who doesn't like the piano anymore because it cuts him seeing from the public (coming from someone who spend 95% of his time with his eyes closed when he is facing that same public) hence why we only get 2 piano songs now.

What I really don't get is WHY he can't just buy another pedal...? He's obviously dripping with cash..

AAAAAAND I think it's ridiculous that we BARELY get piano songs. The man can't even play the New Born intro himself anymore :facepalm: He used to seem to love playing the piano and I really respected that and looked up to his playing (since I am a fellow pianist). It almost seems as if piano isn't... mainstream enough for them these days.

Of course, I'll still go to their gigs. They're too much fun :chuckle:

OK so i have had my suspicions that they would play since the line up for 2010 was announced. Matt said recently in an interview that he thinks they're gonna do one festival next year, so to play Reading Festival would be finishing off the tour for the album in the UK as they did with BHAR at V festival 2008. They have now popped on efestivals.co.uk as being a " STRONG RUMOUR" for the friday, Their performance was amazing at Reading Festival 2006 so this would be on hell of a show, thoughts?

eFestivals has put them down with The Strokes and My Chemical Romance as Leeds/Reading headliners, on the Sunday. Bearing in mind that eFestivals has extremely reliable sources, and the website has said this comes from the same source that got last year right, I think we can assume Muse are in for L/R 2011.