I thought Muse wanted to take a year off? Supporting U2 in South America seems really pointless, seeing as they could sell out their own gig in Brazil without the need to support U2?!

It is a working holiday... sea and sun of South America and only show up early evening, play 8 songs and then off to the bar! And none of the added pressure of being your own tour, stage, crew.

It is a working holiday... sea and sun of South America and only show up early evening, play 8 songs and then off to the bar! And none of the added pressure of being your own tour, stage, crew.

No need to worry about all the mixed up setlists, just play it safe for once and have all the hits....

oh, wait.

Basically it's just another classic example of muse bollocks. Say A and do B*

*(Watch out B..)

:eyebrows:

:awesome:

No need to worry about all the mixed up setlists, just play it safe for once and have all the hits....

oh, wait.

too bad the band name status quo is already taken :awesome:

If you're into that sort of thing, she does...personally, Lady Gaga can go jump off the Eiffel Tower without a parachute.

So can Muse. In fact, if Australia gets special treatment and (as Naomi said) they play a bunch of random songs for the U2 support slots, then I would personally push them off.

Except Chris, cause he's a giant.

In all seriousness, Muse are probably supporting U2 because it's an easy payday, they'll get a set fee and have to do feck all apart from turn up with instruments and pedals. It's very unlikely they'll do their own full shows as well, if they end up doing more than a couple of support shows.

But I remember reading during the BH&R tour how much Muse loved the South American fans. And yet, they can't be arsed to provide these fans with their own gigs but rather make fans play shitloads for shit U2 tickets just for 7-8 songs?

But I remember reading during the BH&R tour how much Muse loved the South American fans. And yet, they can't be arsed to provide these fans with their own gigs but rather make fans play shitloads for shit U2 tickets just for 7-8 songs?

I'm sure they'll go back and do their own full tour at some point, I just can't see them doing supports then their own gigs so close together.

The Muse forums: where Take That and Lady Gaga fans come to deride Muse for making poppy songs and having predictable setlists with over the top production.

Most "pop" bands do have static setlists (IE:- Gaga, Take That, Pet Shop Boys) because so much choreography with the dancers and the huge sets. Muse are a rock band, so they shouldn't need to have all this to put on a good show.