What did you think of the Muse of Oz?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. What did you think of the Muse of Oz?

• AWESOME!!! get a better site so it downloads faster.
    • Lame, don't ever post anything here again
    • Alright, it was interesting but not the greatest thing ever
    • I didn't watch it, don't bug me.

Watch the Muse of Oz, the Entire Wizard of Oz movie scored to all Muse. Ever wonder what the tornado scene would be like to the tune of Black Holes and Revelations? Wonder no more.

I did this as a fansub and to show off how awesome all of Muse's songs were and how they flow together. What better movie than the Wizard of OZ. check it out and share with your friends. Unfortuatly you need to buffer the video for like 2-3 minutes before watching so you don't have skips.

I am hosting the site thru GoDaddy and sometimes their stupid servers crash and nothing appears, if you go to the site and it's blank then check back later. I know I suck and should figure out a way to host it with someone else but it is what it is.

http://www.museofoz.com

Thanks

Deydreamer

No, I have never wondered what the Wizard of Oz would be like scored completely with Muse songs.

Watch the Muse of Oz, the Entire Wizard of Oz movie scored to all Muse. Ever wonder what the tornado scene would be like to the tune of Black Holes and Revelations? Wonder no more.

I did this as a fansub and to show off how awesome all of Muse's songs were and how they flow together. What better movie than the Wizard of OZ. check it out and share with your friends. Unfortuatly you need to buffer the video for like 2-3 minutes before watching so you don't have skips.

I am hosting the site thru GoDaddy and sometimes their stupid servers crash and nothing appears, if you go to the site and it's blank then check back later. I know I suck and should figure out a way to host it with someone else but it is what it is.

http://www.museofoz.com

Thanks

Deydreamer

Black Holes and Revelations is an album, not a song. :erm:

Edit: That's just weird, sorry. I watched 4 minutes 25 seconds of it before I had to switch it off.

Fuck, okay I get it. The beginning sucks.

Will someone just do me the favor of going to chapters and clicking on Take a Bow. I swear to you that from that song on the fucking video rocks.

I agree the beginning needs a bit more work... got it but this goddamn thing took me like 2 months to do. I promise if you get to take a bow that if kicks serious ass.

Anyone Someone, go ahead and do it and then post what you think. I know it would be easy to just reply that it sucked balls and that I should go choke myself out... but for real. If you all say it sucks from Take a Bow on then I will just accept that is truely sucks.

Deydreamer

Fuck, okay I get it. The beginning sucks.

Will someone just do me the favor of going to chapters and clicking on Take a Bow. I swear to you that from that song on the fucking video rocks.

I agree the beginning needs a bit more work... got it but this goddamn thing took me like 2 months to do. I promise if you get to take a bow that if kicks serious ass.

Anyone Someone, go ahead and do it and then post what you think. I know it would be easy to just reply that it sucked balls and that I should go choke myself out... but for real. If you all say it sucks from Take a Bow on then I will just accept that is truely sucks.

Deydreamer

You really need to improve the beginning if you want people to watch beyond the first song.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived