GREAT NEWS!!! I HOPE THEY PLAY MK ULTRA! TAT WOULD BE FUCKING INSANE. EVERYONE IN THE THEATER WILL DIE FROM THE SHEER EPICNESS.

Seriously i think they would play resistance which is not too bad, haven't seen much resistance proshot. WOW I HOPE MATT USES THE DOUBLE NECK!

Probably been said but, Muse should team up with Gaga. Would be the fiercest thing ever :LOL:

aha, they should have a telecast from the International Space Station, I bet Gaga would love the orange suit, and we already saw it fits Matt very well on his latest skiing trip.

Word.

If they do perform, I had BETTER have that night off!!!! I'm guessing I will because my co-workers will NOT want to live with me all night when Muse is involved in something that will be on our TVs for journalistic purposes (since we run Grammy results in our newspaper). Our poor entertainment editor, I'd be like climbing over his desk to get closer to the TV.

let's have a party, my treat )

Thinking of going to this, even though don't have tickets. But just want to go for the heck of it and dress up like meerkats in disco ball suits. :p

can you go watch the arrivals on the Red Carpet? I wonder what's the rules about that at the Staples Center

It's officially confirmed from Grammy.com

http://www.grammy.com/news/additional-grammy-performers-announced

"Bieber, Monáe, Muse, and Usher each are up for two awards: Bieber for Best New Artist and Best Pop Vocal Album for My World 2.0; Monáe for Best Urban/Alternative Performance for "Tightrope" (with Big Boi) and Best Contemporary R&B Album for The ArchAndroid; Muse for Best Rock Performance By A Duo Or Group With Vocals for "Resistance" and Best Rock Album for The Resistance; and Usher for Best Male R&B Vocal Performance for "There Goes My Baby" and Best Contemporary R&B Album for Raymond V Raymond."

Aren't they nominated for three awards? :confused:

:awesome: this will make having to endure the grammys so much easier!

I assume they'll just do Resistance since that's whats nominated, but it would be great if they did something else...

"Bieber, Monáe, Muse, and Usher each are up for two awards: Bieber for Best New Artist and Best Pop Vocal Album for My World 2.0; Monáe for Best Urban/Alternative Performance for "Tightrope" (with Big Boi) and Best Contemporary R&B Album for The ArchAndroid; Muse for Best Rock Performance By A Duo Or Group With Vocals for "Resistance" and Best Rock Album for The Resistance; and Usher for Best Male R&B Vocal Performance for "There Goes My Baby" and Best Contemporary R&B Album for Raymond V Raymond."

Aren't they nominated for three awards? :confused:

Yeah, they're nominated for both best rock performance and best rock song for Resistance (i.e. the performance and writing of it) Technically, the best song award is only for Matt but still...

Yay! This is awesome news! This is literally a dream come true because a couple nights ago I dreamt that they were performing at the Grammy's! :)

I don't suppose you could dream of them playing "The Groove," "Fury" and "Hyper Music" again at some point in the future? 'Cause I'd trade several Grammys appearances for that.

Archived