Muse v. Brandon Flowers Best Video of the Year - Fuse TV

Discoprincess32

same :( isn't the muse thread designed for muse fans? I mean, they don't have to go all overboard and stalk Matt or something but still some loyalty to the group ^-^

Do we HAVE to vote for Muse just because we are Muse fans? What if I am also a Brandon Flowers fan?

I vote for the best video, not my favorite band.

same :( isn't the muse thread designed for muse fans? I mean, they don't have to go all overboard and stalk Matt or something but still some loyalty to the group ^-^

I don't think it's a matter of loyalty. I liked both Muse and Brandon, but I felt Brandon's video was better (in my opinion). I may have went with Muse if it was Uprising instead of Resistance.

Can I close this thread? I spent an hour getting it tied up to 50/50 and its back down to 46% Muse again. I should never have posted this here! I really just think Brandon Flowers is a big douche and his music is mediocre. My opinion. Resistance is a better song and I like the fact that they really show how a concert of theirs is. I didn't like the BF song so what would make me want to watch the video?:stunned:

Archived