i wasn't even at the show, but i watched tkramer's video and started crying. starlight won't ever be the same for me.

i'm so sorry for your loss. i can't even imagine. but, maybe there's a little comfort to be had through the band's dedication of the song for her. that was incredible to witness (through youtube, even).

rest in peace, little bell.

Same here ...

I know there's propably nothing that anyone here could do that would ease the pain you and Bell's family are in. But maybe it helps to know that many, many Musers will listen to Starlight in a completely different way from now on ...

Seriously! :'( I just watched the video, and it was such a beautiful moment. I'll never be able to hear this song the same way again.

We received the message from our cousin TKramer about the dedication of Starlight to our daughter Bellamy Kramer in Denver. Words cannot describe what he and Muse did for us. As we found out about what happened last night, we were crying, laughing, and overwhelmed. Thank you to TKramer and Muse for the dedication. We will be attending the show in Oklahoma City this Friday to honor the memory of our daughter. We are looking forward to an incredible show!

I'm so sorry for your loss, there are no words. Keeping you in our thoughts. xx

We received the message from our cousin TKramer about the dedication of Starlight to our daughter Bellamy Kramer in Denver. Words cannot describe what he and Muse did for us. As we found out about what happened last night, we were crying, laughing, and overwhelmed. Thank you to TKramer and Muse for the dedication. We will be attending the show in Oklahoma City this Friday to honor the memory of our daughter. We are looking forward to an incredible show!

Thanks for sharing all of this with us. Nice doesn't really do justice for what you have done for your cousin right now. As a grieving parent myself, I know it's hard for people to know what to say or do and, unfortunately, a lot of the time they do nothing. So for you to reach out to them like this is really touching. Let them know the Muse community is thinking of them. ((hugs))

Marathon trip, day two. 1,000 miles and about 4 hours of sleep. Funeral is tomorrow, and then driving back to "real" life. Whatever that is. Thanks again everyone, good night. :-)

Good luck with your travels. I am sure it will be a difficult day tomorrow, but I hope the service will provide a way to celebrate Bell's life, even if it was far, far too short. Our thoughts are with you. Hope you get home safe, and of course you can stop in here on the messageboard any time you need someone to chat with.:)

paemchen, I read some of your blog, and I'm so sorry for your loss too. I cannot imagine the pain, but I think it is brave and inspiring of you to share what you've gone through. I hope your two beautiful children as well as your first son's memory will continue to bring joy and comfort to your life.

Marathon trip, day two. 1,000 miles and about 4 hours of sleep. Funeral is tomorrow, and then driving back to "real" life. Whatever that is. Thanks again everyone, good night. :-)

First of all I have to wish the parents all the strength they need for their loss.

Next it is beautiful to see, that Matt dedictated Starlight to Bell.

Hopefully they now will play starlight on the funeral.

Archived