2011 leg of TR tour?

dekza

Does anyone know if the band is planning a 2011 leg of the tour? Where do you think they would go? I'm thinking either South America or parts of Europe and Asia where they haven't played for a long time or at all. (Russia, Israel, Romania, Ukraine...)

Word from http://www.efestivals.co.uk/festivals/reading/2011/ “There are 48 weeks and 6 days until Reading Festival 2011. There are no acts confirmed yet for 2011. Expect a line-up of rock, alternative, indie, punk and metal.” Sounds very good. I never go to festivals but if I like the acts ( i.e. MUSE, 36 Crazyfists, Fightstar, MGMT, Kings Of Leon, Lostprophets, Feeder so on so on) I’ll go. Not camping though :mad:

I've booked a Premier Inn (there is no fucking way anyone's getting me to do the whole camping thing! No way!) a couple of miles from the Reading Festival site, just in case! Great thing about Premier Inn is you don't pay until arrival and you can cancel up until 1pm on the day of arrival.

Booked all possibly required nights then will cancel any I don't need (or all of them if Muse aren't playing the festival) nearer the time.

Not too fussed about having to make a loss on the festival ticket if I decide to sell, the money will have been long-gone by that time anyway.

I really do hope that if they choose to do another tour next year, they won't leave Greece out :supersad: I couldn't afford to go abroad to see them and there are so many fans here that want to see them.

Athens would be an epic place to go see muse.

I thought that Australia was the end?? Maybe January they might do South America seeing as Asia has been covered

i do recall chris once saying that they might tour a bit into 2011. I reckon aus in december, NZ and SA in jan and a few festivals through the year. Pinkpop, V/R+L, maybe even a gig in hyde park or RAH

who knows?!

I thought that Australia was the end?? Maybe January they might do South America seeing as Asia has been covered

i do recall chris once saying that they might tour a bit into 2011. I reckon aus in december, NZ and SA in jan and a few festivals through the year. Pinkpop, V/R+L, maybe even a gig in hyde park or RAH

who knows?!

Why do they let retards on here? :(

Archived