2011 leg of TR tour?

dekza

didnt Dom say "see you at the end of the tour" at the end of second wembley gig? I thought I heard that. Expecting one more UK gig and one more festival headline, probably Reading/Leeds.

I thought he said that it was their last gig in the UK for a while but that they will be back.

Well, hopefully 2011 will be the year they will FINALLY come to Israel after all the campaigns we pulled...

And when that happens - pool party at mine. All Musers invited :awesome:

:awesome:

The Premier Inn nearest the Reading Festival site is fully booked around the dates of the festival and the one I booked yesterday which is two miles away is now also fully booked for those dates. People (I don't necessarily mean Muse fans) are obviously thinking ahead to the festival!

Not for festivals, no.

Yeah I realise that. I thought people seemed to be suggesting that they would extend their own tour into the new year. I do seem to remember Chris saying something about continuing to perform into 2011. If they were extending their own tour, wouldn't they have announced dates by now?

If there's any truth to the South America tour rumors around February 2011, I'd expect them to make the announcements around Christmastime. Things just seem to happen a lot slower down here with short notice. When the band came to South America in 2008, they made the announcements just two months prior to their first date, and even shorter notice for some of the shows. Same thing for other concerts down here, for instance I found out about the RATM show in Buenos Aires Oct. 13 about a month ago.

If there's any truth to the South America tour rumors around February 2011, I'd expect them to make the announcements around Christmastime. Things just seem to happen a lot slower down here with short notice. When the band came to South America in 2008, they made the announcements just two months prior to their first date, and even shorter notice for some of the shows. Same thing for other concerts down here, for instance I found out about the RATM show in Buenos Aires Oct. 13 about a month ago.

:awesome: Your avatar is hilarious :LOL:

If they WERE to do a one-off UK date, what would everybody want them to do?

Reading & Leeds? Hyde Park? Royal Albert Hall? Somewhere smaller (like Shepherds Bush '06)?

Oh I'd far rather they did their own gig as opposed to a festival but would no-doubt 'put up with' a festival if needs-must!:LOL:

There are some rumours that they will be supporting U2 in South America next year :D

We all want a solo gig, but it's better than nothing :p

http://bit.ly/aSZyym

:) That's great news -- I hope it turns out to be true! I guess it would be much easier for them, logistically, to support U2 instead of headlining and bringing all of their crazy stage productions down here. But I really hope Muse does a headlining tour in South America, as I had been thinking of attending as many shows as possible if it were to go down!

Archived