I guess you're right... But all in all, to me BH&R has the worst flow either way , except for the amazing first four...

That's mainly because of Soldier's Poem indeed :LOL:

Don't get me wrong, I like the song, it would have been a perfect b-side.

That's mainly because of Soldier's Poem indeed :LOL:

Don't get me wrong, I like the song, it would have been a perfect b-side.

of course ;)

BH&R always leaves me puzzled, I can't say if I like some songs or not, I do like most of them but some of them really do seem to be ... not strong enough I guess for the album.

of course ;)

BH&R always leaves me puzzled, I can't say if I like some songs or not, I do like most of them but some of them really do seem to be ... not strong enough I guess for the album.

If mastered properly, if the tracklist was done properly, could have been a killer album. Tunes like TaB, SBH, MotP, Assassin (the clean GOB edit), City of Delusion, Hoodoo, KoC... 7/11 of the album are great (add Glorious and Easily, and you have a really great album, at the same level of OoS and Abso). Probably, the same material recorded now would have been better.

If mastered properly, if the tracklist was done properly, could have been a killer album. Tunes like TaB, SBH, MotP, Assassin (the clean GOB edit), City of Delusion, Hoodoo, KoC... 7/11 of the album are great (add Glorious and Easily, and you have a really great album, at the same level of OoS and Abso). Probably, the same material recorded now would have been better.

Well, I'd add Starlight instead of Assassin,but that's just me.

Clean GOB edit? Hm? What's that?

Well, I'd add Starlight instead of Assassin,but that's just me.

Clean GOB edit? Hm? What's that?

It's the good version of Assassin.

I'd keep Starlight and Assassin but the album doesn't need a major reorder. Most of it flows well but some of it is just terrible ... beyond terrible.

Tell me you're a troll. Please.

Oh no! I am showing my love for Starlight on the forum!

buzz off, I think it's a great song.

Oh wow, I love the middle part of this Assassin version ! They really should have kept it.

Edited by Museic Syndrome