New Born. I just realized how slow it's become when they play it live.. when did it get so slow? Try listening to Glastonbury 2010 and Earl's Court version, huge difference

:stunned:

Maybe it was because Matt wasn't playing at Glasto, Morgan was.

Why doesn't Matt do it any more? :erm:

:stunned:

Maybe it was because Matt wasn't playing at Glasto, Morgan was.

Why doesn't Matt do it any more? :erm:

More than likely due to the arena shows done during The Resistance tour, usually Matt is high up on the towers meaning there is no choice but to have Morgan play the intro...but unfortunately this has carried on for all of the stadium/festival shows too:(

More than likely due to the arena shows done during The Resistance tour' date=' usually Matt is high up on the towers meaning there is no choice but to have Morgan play the intro...but unfortunately this has carried on for all of the stadium/festival shows too:([/quote']

It's not like he HAS to be up on the tower, they could just lower it before the song and then play the whole song on the ground like with most of the other songs.

I just rediscovered EASILY and I think that song is tremendously underrated... Just listen to it at high volume in a car, wow that's great!!;) (But it's great too if you're not sitting in a car...:LOL:)

And then, still and always, THOUGHTS OF A DYING ATHEIST!! If only they played that one live at Wembley...

I've been listening to a lot of b-sides and just generally unknown tracks lately. I've been obsessed with the songs Con-Science (it's a truly beautiful, heart-breaking song) and Instant Messenger. I also love Futurism, Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You, and House Of The Rising Sun.