I liked screenager for itself but when I recently bought hullabaloo soundtrack I heard the live version and its way better (for me:p) cause of the piano arrangement, its like

pow pow pow so dark so heavy haha Idk how to explain it,:eek: I guess you know what I mean.:LOL: And btw I discovered recently piano thing, I didn't know about that beautiful piece since like a month ago I totally love it, matt has his unique way of playing piano. :D

Hyper Music* -- Forgot how amazing the guitar and bass in the verses were. :awesome:

* and yes, I have rediscovered it this time for whom it may concern.

Agreed. That reminds me of when I discovered "Hyper Chondriac Music" and played the two non stop for days after an awful break up XD

Wtf I came to the end going to say Hoodoo because no one said it in the first like 10 pages. But you all page 122 fools had to ruin my original rediscovery :|

BTW i want someone to reset my brain, because for some reason. I can't like Map of the Problematique. I've never liked it. It just puts me inside of a blue world with white lines traveling around me, and I don't like it! GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!! btw just found crying shame. pwnage.

Well call me(and my son!) stupid but it was not until we wached Glastonbury on tv that we realised that Chris does a harmony with Matt on Newborn! :$ How did we miss that all the times we've listened to it and seen them sing it live?? I think they concentrated the camera on Chris quite a lot during the showing of them singing it at Glastonbury so maybe that's why we noticed it. Anyway loved it and now I keep listening to it just so I can hear the harmonies.:LOL:

Well call me(and my son!) stupid but it was not until we wached Glastonbury on tv that we realised that Chris does a harmony with Matt on Newborn! :$ How did we miss that all the times we've listened to it and seen them sing it live?? I think they concentrated the camera on Chris quite a lot during the showing of them singing it at Glastonbury so maybe that's why we noticed it. Anyway loved it and now I keep listening to it just so I can hear the harmonies.:LOL:

There are far more harmonies than just in New born... it's Muse, what else could one expect?;))

I'm just rediscovering Shrinking universe, wow...:) If only they played that one again!

Sing for Absolution is tremendously underrated. I love it.

And Micro Cuts and Megalomania are amazing! Especially the vocals at the end of Megalomania. I miss the old Matt Bellamy voice :(

Now it's too deep and serious. Still good, but not as emphatic I guess.

Don't care what anyone says... Neutron Star Collision is quite good. The only problem is the video and the association. Otherwise, its ok.

Although, its hard not to think of the shitty video.

More to the point, my song of the moment would be Stockholm Syndrome.