Neutron Sar Collision (Love is Forever) <-- awesome song,new,powrful,lovely

Map of Your Head <-- *tihihi* :chuckle:

Glorious <-- something special

Futurism <-- loveee.... Bass and guitar and...aww

Spiral Static <-- Wiih :D Love Matthews not-high (yeah,i don't know any english) voice

Mine would be " The Small Print".

Been listening to it recently and felt like I've heard it for the first time again.

Kinda weird feeling, but I found myslef singing along to it while walking back home from work yesterday... Now I know why people were staring at me .... hahahaha:D

Otherwise, Undisclosed Desires. There's this part in the song with an overarching background vocal that compliments the chorus. That, I usually end up listening to over the rest.

I really like it too:) Especially the bassline + it's veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery catchy, isn't it? :)

Assassin - Clean Omega Edit.

Never gave the album version much attention -- always sounded like a continuous wall of sound so it was a bit boring. Just a few weeks ago finally heard the Omega Boss Edit -- infinitely better with the middle section, but the extra squeaks bothered me. Looked up old threads and found the Clean Edit -- awesome.

What explanation did they give for taking out the middle breakdown? That was a bad decision.

hoodoo. i laid on the floor in my room and listened to it like ten times in a row. it hit me like a ton of bricks.

Me too. I always skipped this track but then this morning on my drive to work I listened to it all the way through then repeated it several times. I always thought it was somewhat boring but for some reason today it sounded different to me. Then I looked up the lyrics when I got to work and now I like it even more. Beautiful song.

I also posted in misheard lyrics about this - the "regress into a dream" line sounded like "grass into a tree." :LOL:

One more that I rediscovered today was "Blackout".

Don't know why ,but as I was listening to it today suddenly it got me feeling really emotional :stunned:

Anyways, I found some new vibe to it as opposed to the last time I listened to it (which was quite a while ago).

Edited by Izzy