I was going to say Six but I forgot they never left the country :p

Am I the only one who actually thinks this is sort of cool? Maybe I've just been exposed to shite Irish music for too long and have become easily impressed.....:unsure:

Don't diss Six. :phu: they used to be my favourite band. :p:$

It's okay, probably the best thing about that concert.

That and the bit where they get up off stools and slowly walk towards the crowd (guessing they still do it...), mesmeric stuff!

Don't diss Six. :phu: they used to be my favourite band. :p:$

Would love to diss them, really. But I liked B*Witched and Buffalo G so can't really say much myself :cool:

REALLY ? I live in Greece and I have never heard of them or their song and if I judging from this video Ι don't not regret that Ι don' t know them

:LOL:

Well I live in France and I don't know them neither. In fact we have our own bad music but they do not cover Muse, they are not suicidal.

i live in italy and i've still no idea of who they are :chuckle:

REALLY ? I live in Greece and I have never heard of them or their song and if I judging from this video Ι don't not regret that Ι don' t know them

:LOL:

Now that's not true...They were really famous around 2000 (Yes I bought all of their cds and I have to get rid of them )

I even had a poster on my walls as a kid :facepalm: All I remember now is a song or 2.... Coast to coast and uptown girl.All the others have successfully been erased from my memory :yesey:

Anyway, it sounds AWFUL, I thought no one could do that to a song without singing...I was wrooong.

Eh, it sounds good to me.

When I saw them back in the day (yes...), they had a cover of a Rob Dougan song as their intro, and I remember loving it. Sounded awesome. It's only a piece of music, tbh - just because it gets associated with Westlife doesn't make it any less credible.

Archived